Status
Not open for further replies.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I like what I like not the skin tone. I've dated black girls but the personality i am attracted to is generally fond in white women. Not a lot of sisters in Chicago like anime and video games. But if they do I give Em a chance. :yeshrug:

Date due to skin color not personalities. Brehs.
You ever been to C2E2 at McCormick? Lots of black women there, including myself. I really wish blacks would stop using this "can't find black men/women that are into video games and anime" excuse.

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
Theres some nice variety out here,why limit your smashing opportunities? If you dont find non black women attractive more power to you, I believe the true understanding can only be achieved with BW end of the day. Can't make old Martin references with a paag, this is a fact.

Last edited:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I want a black woman or latina cause they fine af
They have the bodies I want & I hear they treat their mens like Kings

Ive had my fair share of white woman & they aint shyt
i know alot of yall want pawgs,
& alot of you hate white people

I come from a city where the majority is white

There isnt alot to pick from aside from white bytches :mjcry:

My kill count is nearing 100 but id trade 'em all in for a bad latina or black chick :noah:
You dont even understand

These white bytches don't know how to fck, they cant suck my meat right, & they dont got no ass
Sure, these white IG hoes got ass but I live in Canada, that shyt just a dream to me

I live about a hour away from Toronto & ive had broads travel down to my house to smash :blessed:
But i really need to move up there so I can get away from these white thangs

I need some exotic puss
Yall be posting how a black woman treat her man like a King, I need that :mjcry:

@Emperor_ReinScarf you need to let me move in with you for a couple months till I can find a nubian queen to let me move in :blessed:

On a side note, if yall want to smash PAWGs, go for it
If I found one with a big ass I would too,
Alot in my area are beautiful woman.. but they dont have the body I desire in a woman

If any of yall ever vacation in Niagara Falls let me know, ill gladly toss some beckys to my coli brehs :salute:

#ConfessionsOfAWhiteDudeSickOfWhiteGirls

So those are the lame lines that Australian cac laid on the bedwench in the other thread?

A man who shyts on his mama and sister ain't shyt himself.

Go to Thailand. The queens here don't play that shyt.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Men are often fascinated by women from other races because it's different from what their used to, they might find them more physically attractive, and they might find them to have qualities they prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.