Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
You don't have to act like a thug to get a black woman, but have swag

Exactly OP, which is why locking down a back woman is actually easier than attracting quality women of other races.
You don't necessarily need to have anything substantial to convince a black woman you're an adequate mate.
In a nutshell, the AA OOW birth rate says more about the topic than anyone in this thread ever could - at least before the aforementioned post.
I'm in agreement w/ everyone else; the problem is you, OP.

It's up to you to determine if that "problem" is actually a problem at all.

Last edited:

Missy85

Pro
Daps
Negging someone for literally no reason??:skip:

Seriously though. What do you call the weaves, perms, fixation on lighter skin (colorism), etc etc. that our women have become characterized by for decades? Sure, now we're starting to move away from that, and there are plenty of sistas that buck that trend nicely, but come on....
Because of weaves?! :pachaha:Oh I thought you were about to say because we bleach our skin, get rhinoplasty, deflate our lips and asses, and wear blue contacts. Because how on earth is wearing Malaysian hair going to make black women look white. :why: Do you know anything about black women? Some black women wear weaves because they're too lazy to do their own hair. It has nothing to do with looking a like a white bytch.

And I don't know any black women irl who give a damn about skin tone. Most black women I've encountered throughout my life were comfortable in their skin. Boy bye! The "fixation" with skin tone has always been projected on us by black men but black women still held their heads high and was proud of our diverse skin colors. That is why we don't have a culture of skin bleaching. Nikka you tried it!! :pacspit:

Instead of neg I wish I could smack you.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don't have to pretend like there are no attractive white broads to express our preference for sistas.

The brehs that do this the hardest often dance with the devil when nobody's looking :mjpls:
exactly nikka even admitted he dated a white girl then wants to act like he doesnt understand why dudes are attracted to them:mjlol:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You'd be surprised because a few people here call this place the black SF and claim we're the most intolerant forum on the internet. :skip:

@Lord Beasley :mjpls:.

Beasley, this time post some examples of our intolerance instead of responding with "fukk you" or some other juvenile comeback. :sas2:

But at the same time people try to lie and say that we obsess over white women which is complete :duck:. And for the women who want to argue otherwise, why do you keep posting here at a place that "worships" white women? :usure:
You have 40k posts and you wanna act blind to this shyt???? Clownworthy

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Meanwhile, guess what sub-genre in the romance novel section is the most popular (and fastest growing) amongst black women?
:krs:

Guess what television show they swear by, too? Well, nah, that's not really fair.
Scandal is only a huge hit amongst black women because of the stellar writing.
Keep the script but flip the race, though.

Wonder how many viewing parties they'd throw for that.

:troll:

You forgot How To Get Away With Murder :troll:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Off rip, alot of the professional brothas with white women are the furthest thing from c00ns in mindset. Shocking, right?:mindblown:

They just got stuck in situations where white women were pretty much all that they were around, and they just clicked somehow. Then there's the fukkery going on at universities where all the black students run in the same circles and the females outnumber:whew:, alot of them are either out to fukk the stereotypical brehs, have mental hangups bcs they can't process a breh who's actually about some academic shyt like them, or give it up so easily in general or to the same couple of dudes that everybody in the small circle of black knows (something other larger groups dont have to deal with).

I know some brehs that, if they haven't locked down a pretty young grounded sista by senior year, become jaded on their own women in that setting. Some get out of that mindset, while others relegate sistas to 'toot it and boot its' while white women (sometimes others) are seen as being the ones most likely to give something back in the long term:yeshrug:

Brehs are gonna go the path of least resistance. Its science:lolbron:

You don't even gotta go through all that breh

If you like white women, you like white women. I date them. Don't let these cornballs shame you.

Generally I like white women and black women.....I don't like hispanic women that much. I have virtually no attraction towards asian women but, I have seen some sexy darker Asian girls (who almost look biracial) that I was crazy attracted to.

If you're on a college campus, working at a large company or in the cool, hip neighborhoods in most major cities, you're gonna be around alot of white women. And you're gonna have to have the tolerance of a monk to not be attracted to them because contrary to belief on the Coli, they are stepping to brothas

Daps
Nah. That's just your insecurity showing. No one gives off a vibe that they only date a [articular race of women. The only way to find out is by asking them. This thread and it's responses are pretty dumb, makes me wonder why i still use this site. Back to Reddit I guess.
Let's not play games. I've gone to school with these types of dudes, I've worked with these types of dudes, I have white co workers who are married to these types of dudes. There's nothing to be insecure about. I recognize that that's what they like and I could care less. Dudes that wouldn't give Keisha that works in billing and coding the time of day but would chase Amy that works at Old Navy. I've know men like this who have nothing but Nasty things to say about black women but praise white women. :camby:You took this way to personal

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Exactly OP, which is why locking down a back woman is actually easier than attracting quality women of other races.
You don't necessarily need to have anything substantial to convince a black woman you're an adequate mate.
In a nutshell, the AA OOW birth rate says more about the topic than anyone in this thread ever could - at least before the aforementioned post.
I'm in agreement w/ everyone else; the problem is you, OP.

It's up to you to determine if that "problem" is actually a problem at all.

:jbhmm:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
eddie-murphy.jpg

OP

Last edited:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
I have no clue who you are... My bad... Wrong @.... I meant to @Roddy Right

But uh, yeah... Lay off the liquor so early...
Saturday's are the real football mornings...:dame: Enjoy

Amateur football is the real football morning? :childplease:

And if you ever, ever confuse me with @Roddy Right again, I'll hunt you down thru your IP and feed you the contents of your own colon. Nothing personal, we cool breh, but getting mistaken for that sh!t-4-brains is like mistaking a prime cut of filet mignon to a cow pat:pachaha:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amateur football is the real football morning? :childplease:

And if you ever, ever confuse me with @Roddy Right again, I'll hunt you down thru your IP and feed you the contents of your own colon. Nothing personal, we cool breh, but getting mistaken for that sh!t-4-brains is like mistaking a prime cut of filet mignon to a cow pat:pachaha:

Stop mentioning me, you fukking fakkit. Your grammar is terrible. There's no way you could be @Roddy Right :russ:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Because of weaves?! :pachaha:Oh I thought you were about to say because we bleach our skin, get rhinoplasty, deflate our lips and asses, and wear blue contacts. Because how on earth is wearing Malaysian hair going to make black women look white. :why: Do you know anything about black women? Some black women wear weaves because they're too lazy to do their own hair. It has nothing to do with looking a like a white bytch.

And I don't know any black women irl who give a damn about skin tone. Most black women I've encountered throughout my life were comfortable in their skin. Boy bye! The "fixation" with skin tone has always been projected on us by black men but black women still held their heads high and was proud of our diverse skin colors. That is why we don't have a culture of skin bleaching. Nikka you tried it!! :pacspit:

Instead of neg I wish I could smack you.

I feel you on all this, but you gotta agree that being 'Too lazy to wear their own hair' sounds like ingrained, generational self-hate. Growing up in the south, nearly all of my female (and even male relatives) called our hair 'nappy', all of the women had perms and weaves for no reason other than them hating their own natural hair, alot of the men would wear those low, almost bald ceasar cuts for years, etc etc, there is no other clear, non-c00ning reason why a group has to wear/make their natural hair look like someone else's:francis: Definetly not because its 'easier' (its not)

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's really little difference between black women and cac. We just talk more about black women b/c we're black and it's looked down upon to like cac women. @Allergic2Latex

Status
Not open for further replies.