Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Simple. Some black people believe in the inferiority of their own black race and the superiority of everyone else, especially whites over us, So in their weak minds black women do not have value because we are black. But since white is the superior standard, white women are seen as the epitome of womanhood. Also the white man is their leader. They want what he has. Notice nikkas love Asian women now too. :mjlol:

lol facts. then they try to pass of their inferiority complex off to other black men "ya'll n***s aint resisting white women, stop over compensating. i like diversity" :mjlol: they dont know how truly pathetic they sound.

i personally dont care who dates who, but can't help but feel like black men and women who swirl have some sort of serious mental illness for real. :francis:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any one is ugly in a bad picture.
Selective judgement bias.
I don't get the black standard of beautiful the fact tyra banks is considered a super model is laughable shorty is lit.

tyra_banks_00.jpg

:francis:

VkwYBMk.png
the difference is cara looks like a sickly malnourished dog 99% of the times, while tyra doesn't. :yeshrug:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I always liked everything. But recently, a couple of times, my pops, who wasn't truly exposed to (and therefore find any attractive) white women till he was an adult, told me if I'm physically attracted to her, I like the head on her shoulders, what she's about, if she's down for me, fukk what anybody else thinks.

^This answers the question for a lot of brehs. You gotta roll with what you attract from a personality, looks, etc. standpoint.
People really underestimate rejection from within. If nobody who looks like you is giving you play, you still wanna eat.

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
I respect that; but it's just cultural similarities I look for, before I start cuffing. And black women ( American) are more relatable for me you know? But if you have a white women that's down to ride, then good luck to you fam.
I've only dated Black Women up to this point in my life. But, my point is if I'm attracted to her, and she's down, I'm down! Being able to relate to each other is definitely important though! So, I agree there. I just think there are many levels to relate to someone. Same race, different race, etc.......

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Same, some black dudes intentionally or not give off that "I don't dig black girls vibe."
Nah. That's just your insecurity showing. No one gives off a vibe that they only date a [articular race of women. The only way to find out is by asking them. This thread and it's responses are pretty dumb, makes me wonder why i still use this site. Back to Reddit I guess.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Breh is just saying he wants to be pro-Black while having a non-Black significant other. No non-Black woman will ever truly be down for a Black man to even half the degree of a Black woman, especially in regards to racial struggles. That's a fact. Non-Black women can't relate to the racial struggles of the Black man beyond the "yeah, I can see how it's messed up" because they don't have to live though a similar experience.
I'm not sure if I agree with the first part of your statement. I think he's really interested and trying to decide. But about the struggles and experience? Yeah you're 100 percent my n!gga! Nothing is comparable!

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Good point.... But you still a c00n.... c00n.... Take your wack peckerwood back to your shedevils

I wonder if @RhodyRum is gonna come cape for this guy... :ughmynig:

Bum ass militants keep The Chosen One's name on their mind :blessed:

Breh, it's Sunday morn with a full slate of NFL games on tap. Go to the bathroom, down all your estrogen pills in the toilet, take a shot of testosterone, get outta the b!tch ass Locker Room and join the real men in The Coliseum. It's our morning, a man's morning... Won't u come join us?

There's GOTTA be something more masculine for you do today than worry about where a nikka sticks his dikk and who'll defend said dikk-sticker, right pleighbwoy?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I've only dated Black Women up to this point in my life. But, my point is if I'm attracted to her, and she's down, I'm down! Being able to relate to each other is definitely important though! So, I agree there. I just think there are many levels to relate to someone. Same race, different race, etc.......

I could respect that. but the way our society is, unless you're rich; the racial element will probably be a factor at one point.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
It's funny how in these threads c00ns go
"Why do you care what the next man does with his dikk, if he likes white wimmenzzz, he likes white wimmenzz :ahh:"

Yet people on here try to police others thoughts daily.

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
What's with the obsessions with white women?:what: Brothas aren't even into White women like that, if anything we'd date a Latina before a white girl.:manny:

Black men like Black women just fine it's the women who seem to hate Black men and ultimately hate themselves. You should ask them what's so endearing about White men since they desperately seek his acceptance; better yet, you should ask Black women what's so great about White women since they spend their lives trying to look like one.
Lots of women use beauty enhancement techniques that mimic other races.White women tan to get the complexion of Mestizo Hispanic women.Many Asian women apply their makeup to conceal the epicanthic fold.We could go on and on with this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.