Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Once you've been here long enough, you eventually see the consistent pattern of doublespeak by some our so called "Pro-Black" posters. Pro-Black jobs? absolutely. Pro-Black businesses? communities? whatever else? absolutely, fukk cacs :pacspit:. When you get to the subject of women, you see the same posters saying all sorts of things to rationalize sleeping with women of other races like "I'll smash whoever is giving it up :manny:, it's all pink, I'm getting back at her ancestors (one such post in this thread), I'll smash the racism out of her, among other similar sentiments" or like what that other poster did the ol "I'll form a union with a woman of any color as long as she's down for me." It's quite easy to see past the bullshyt.

Okay, I'm new here. I'll look out for it.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Eh, i don't really care to be honest.
It's just funny to read the mental gymnastic that people go through to have to justify it.
I never have to justify loving black men.
You guys are beautiful, your skin is amazing. I love that we have the same texture hair, the same rounded nose.
I love that my skin tone matches your's.
Those lips :whew:
Chocolate eye's are the windows to your soul. Your mind and beauty captivates me, your strength enthralls me.
You'll never here me arguing against black men being Gods.:ohlawd:
I'd die with out black men, the mirror to my soul.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
i seriously dont know. the white standard of beauty is a joke. the fact that that cara delevigne is a "super model" is laughable. shorty is hit

ysJmyWp.jpg

5VYraBO.gif

Is she wearing a grill? :dead:

Missy85

Pro
Daps
Did you really ask this question?:dwillhuh::dahell:
Yes I did because this is news to me. I've never known a black woman who wanted to look white so what the fukk is you talking about? I might neg you bruh so explain yourself so I can correct you.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It's just funny to read the mental gymnastic that people go through to have to justify it.

You guys are beautiful, your skin is amazing. I love that we have the same texture hair, the same rounded nose.
Chocolate eye's are the windows to your soul. Your mind and beauty captivates me, your strength enthralls me.

Nobody's justifying anything.

Some black men LOVE white women.

Some black men LOVE Hispanic women.

And instead of just being cool with it, people make threads on the Coli 24/7 day in and day out trying to shame them out of it.

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
You probably have a corny white guy vibe that we don't like but white women are used to lmao. White women are used to their men being corny and lame. It might be the way you dress, your insecurity, the tone you talk in. Not the WAY but the TONE. Do you talk in a higher white guy pitch complete with that obnoxious " ha ha ha" laugh that white men do? Did you grow up around blacks or whites? Are you kinda feminine?
I have a cousin through marriage that I could have sworn was gay. I was shocked when he married a curvy black woman :ohhh:. His whole vibe was just flamboyant.
You don't have to act like a thug to get a black woman, but have swag and confidence.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Nobody's justifying anything.

Some black men LOVE white women.

Some black men LOVE Hispanic women.

And instead of just being cool with it, people make threads on the Coli 24/7 day in and day out trying to shame them out of it.

Meanwhile, guess what sub-genre in the romance novel section is the most popular (and fastest growing) amongst black women?
:krs:

Guess what television show they swear by, too? Well, nah, that's not really fair.
Scandal is only a huge hit amongst black women because of the stellar writing.
Keep the script but flip the race, though.

Wonder how many viewing parties they'd throw for that.

:troll:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Off rip, alot of the professional brothas with white women are the furthest thing from c00ns in mindset. Shocking, right?:mindblown:

They just got stuck in situations where white women were pretty much all that they were around, and they just clicked somehow. Then there's the fukkery going on at universities where all the black students run in the same circles and the females outnumber:whew:, alot of them are either out to fukk the stereotypical brehs, have mental hangups bcs they can't process a breh who's actually about some academic shyt like them, or give it up so easily in general or to the same couple of dudes that everybody in the small circle of black knows (something other larger groups dont have to deal with).

I know some brehs that, if they haven't locked down a pretty young grounded sista by senior year, become jaded on their own women in that setting. Some get out of that mindset, while others relegate sistas to 'toot it and boot its' while white women (sometimes others) are seen as being the ones most likely to give something back in the long term:yeshrug:

Brehs are gonna go the path of least resistance. Its science:lolbron:

Last edited:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Yes I did because this is news to me. I've never known a black woman who wanted to look white so what the fukk is you talking about? I might neg you bruh so explain yourself so I can correct you.

Negging someone for literally no reason??:skip:

Seriously though. What do you call the weaves, perms, fixation on lighter skin (colorism), etc etc. that our women have become characterized by for decades? Sure, now we're starting to move away from that, and there are plenty of sistas that buck that trend nicely, but come on....

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

My thing is that it is something wrong if you are not physically attracted to people who are from your race. I have no problem with OP saying look I dated someone outside my race and just wasn't feeling it.

I just can't see how a black man or women could not be attracted to the opposite sex in their own race.

Also as a man we are visual creatures. Men will put what they like over everything else. Women are more about feelings. Women can at first not be attracted to a man but can fall in love with him by the way he treats her and speaks to her.

Men have a hard time doing this. If he isn't attracted to her it is difficult for him to fall in love with her. That is why men get caught up in messing with woman because of their looks and ignoring everything else.

Even with my wife who I have been married to for years, the first thing that caught my eye was how she looked. Her pretty facial features, her beauiful dark brown skin and her shape. All of that is what I first saw and noticed and that doesn't mean I saw her as a sex object. That is how men are wired.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black people feel like we have nothing to preserve. No history, culture, lineage, etc because our original stuff was erased so as a result the overwhelming majority of blacks in the new world are pro racial mixing or indifferent at worst. I've never seen a group of people as pro racial mixing as blacks

:wow:

MrTibbs

Rookie
Daps
If you really were the shyt or really felt like you were the shyt, you wouldn't have to beg people to be with you or shame people into being with you. Let's remove race for a second. Why would you want someone who doesn't want you? Who wants another person over you? Why would you still be trying to convince this person to want you instead? Insecurity. That's why.
:leon: Very underrated post. My thoughts exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.