Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
There are black men who date white women because that is what the game is offering them at the time. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure why they would go that route.

Then there are black men who prefer white women, and go out there way to get with them. Those are the ones that I question.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure if I agree with the first part of your statement. I think he's really interested and trying to decide. But about the struggles and experience? Yeah you're 100 percent my n!gga! Nothing is comparable!
Once you've been here long enough, you eventually see the consistent pattern of doublespeak by some our so called "Pro-Black" posters. Pro-Black jobs? absolutely. Pro-Black businesses? communities? whatever else? absolutely, fukk cacs :pacspit:. When you get to the subject of women, you see the same posters saying all sorts of things to rationalize sleeping with women of other races like "I'll smash whoever is giving it up :manny:, it's all pink, I'm getting back at her ancestors (one such post in this thread), I'll smash the racism out of her, among other similar sentiments" or like what that other poster did the ol "I'll form a union with a woman of any color as long as she's down for me." It's quite easy to see past the bullshyt.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once you've been here long enough, you eventually see the consistent pattern of doublespeak by some our so called "Pro-Black" posters. Pro-Black jobs? absolutely. Pro-Black businesses? communities? whatever else? absolutely, fukk cacs :pacspit:. When you get to the subject of women, you see the same posters saying all sorts of things to rationalize sleeping with women of other races like "I'll smash whoever is giving it up :manny:, it's all pink, I'm getting back at her ancestors (one such post in this thread), I'll smash the racism out of her, among other similar sentiments" or like what that other poster did the ol "I'll form a union with a woman of any color as long as she's down for me." It's quite easy to see past the bullshyt.

dap + rep for truth

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Black people feel like we have nothing to preserve. No history, culture, lineage, etc because our original stuff was erased so as a result the overwhelming majority of blacks in the new world are pro racial mixing or indifferent at worst. I've never seen a group of people as pro racial mixing as blacks

False :ufdup:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Bum ass militants keep The Chosen One's name on their mind :blessed:

Breh, it's Sunday morn with a full slate of NFL games on tap. Go to the bathroom, down all your estrogen pills in the toilet, take a shot of testosterone, get outta the b!tch ass Locker Room and join the real men in The Coliseum. It's our morning, a man's morning... Won't u come join us?

There's GOTTA be something more masculine for you do today than worry about where a nikka sticks his dikk and who'll defend said dikk-sticker, right pleighbwoy?

I have no clue who you are... My bad... Wrong @.... I meant to @Roddy Right

But uh, yeah... Lay off the liquor so early...
Saturday's are the real football mornings...:dame: Enjoy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don't get what's sexually attractive about white women. I dated one once and broke up with her cause I needed to get back to black women. These were my exact words. Can someone explain the fascination with white women in the black community besides brainwashing? Black women have the best bodies and when they are actually in their right state of mind are pretty die hard for us.

all that needs to be said is that beauty is subjective. everyone likes what they like.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Scoping the reactions in this thread and site this site has gotta be 80% cacs/Asians. There aint NO way my black people would react this way to this kind of thread.

Y'all some lames.

You fukk boys talk about wanting a PAWG cause they can suck dikk better than a black girl yet you bashin OP for sayin the same type of shyt :dead:

Y'all aint fooling anyone, I bet this site has the same demographics as Reddit.

Status
Not open for further replies.