Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
I could do without the wet dog smell but they was giving me the booty in college and sisters were not - and that's really all there is to it:manny:

This doesn't ALWAYS have to be a complicated subject matter involving shyt that occurred 400 years ago. Plus it feels good to fukk someone's daughter whose great grandfather whooped your ancestors in the fields. Sometimes I thought "if that filthy CAC could see me now he'd have several ischemic strokes":pachaha:
Later for all the bullshyt, just say you like White women. :francis:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I can only speak for me..
But, if I'm attracted to a woman and she's TRULY down for me, I don't give a fukk what color she is! :manny: I don't need to be anti-ANYTHING to be for MY PEOPLE! Y'all can call that what you want, but I'll never lose myself because of the race of the woman I'm dating. I know exactly who I am and what I'll stand and fight for! So, if she's not beside me on issues that are concerning to me, she's not for me.

I respect that; but it's just cultural similarities I look for, before I start cuffing. And black women ( American) are more relatable for me you know? But if you have a white women that's down to ride, then good luck to you fam.

Daps
I just don't get what's sexually attractive about white women. I dated one once and broke up with her cause I needed to get back to black women. These were my exact words. Can someone explain the fascination with white women in the black community besides brainwashing? Black women have the best bodies and when they are actually in their right state of mind are pretty die hard for us.
The way I see it, you can date who you want; as long as they're respectful and will make you a better person. This goes for black men and black women alike.

Missy85

Pro
Daps
What's with the obsessions with white women?:what: Brothas aren't even into White women like that, if anything we'd date a Latina before a white girl.:manny:

Black men like Black women just fine it's the women who seem to hate Black men and ultimately hate themselves. You should ask them what's so endearing about White men since they desperately seek his acceptance; better yet, you should ask Black women what's so great about White women since they spend their lives trying to look like one.
How do black women try to look white? The fukk? :what:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
I respect that; but it's just cultural similarities I look for, before I start cuffing. And black women ( American) are more relatable for me you know? But if you have a white women that's down to ride, then good luck to you fam.
Breh is just saying he wants to be pro-Black while having a non-Black significant other. No non-Black woman will ever truly be down for a Black man to even half the degree of a Black woman, especially in regards to racial struggles. That's a fact. Non-Black women can't relate to the racial struggles of the Black man beyond the "yeah, I can see how it's messed up" because they don't have to live though a similar experience.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I never discriminated I liked both so whatever I gravitated towards in the moment was what it was :yeshrug:

I gotta say black women better in the sack tho :lolbron:

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
Black people feel like we have nothing to preserve. No history, culture, lineage, etc because our original stuff was erased so as a result the overwhelming majority of blacks in the new world are pro racial mixing or indifferent at worst. I've never seen a group of people as pro racial mixing as blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.