Not open for further replies.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Stop fetishism or races OP.

We don't hate white people. Y'all really think the coli is hateful like you never been anywhere else online. :childplease:

Black people don't have that level of dedication to hatred.

You'd be surprised because a few people here call this place the black SF and claim we're the most intolerant forum on the internet. :skip:

@Lord Beasley :mjpls:.

Beasley, this time post some examples of our intolerance instead of responding with "fukk you" or some other juvenile comeback. :sas2:

But at the same time people try to lie and say that we obsess over white women which is complete :duck:. And for the women who want to argue otherwise, why do you keep posting here at a place that "worships" white women? :usure:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
it's the women who seem to hate Black men and ultimately hate themselves. You should ask them what's so endearing about White men since they desperately seek his acceptance; better yet, you should ask Black women what's so great about White women since they spend their lives trying to look like one.

oW4S5tX.gif

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I just don't get what's sexually attractive about white women. I dated one once and broke up with her cause I needed to get back to black women. These were my exact words. Can someone explain the fascination with white women in the black community besides brainwashing? Black women have the best bodies and when they are actually in their right state of mind are pretty die hard for us.

Is this about s3x or relationships? Because if this is about relationships? then yes I always would always choose black women; more shared common interest and plus I want my kids black. But if this is about s3x then IDGAF. I'll smash white, Black, Asian etc.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I noticed back into yesteryear when I was on POF, I had a basic profile, a few pics, it was mostly races outside of black women that approached me. I think that goes into something else that black women are mostly taught for women to wait for the man to approach them. In other races, it seems like they go out and get what they want.

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
I can only speak for me..
But, if I'm attracted to a woman and she's TRULY down for me, I don't give a fukk what color she is! :manny: I don't need to be anti-ANYTHING to be for MY PEOPLE! Y'all can call that what you want, but I'll never lose myself because of the race of the woman I'm dating. I know exactly who I am and what I'll stand and fight for! So, if she's not beside me on issues that are concerning to me, she's not for me.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I just don't get what's sexually attractive about white women. I dated one once and broke up with her cause I needed to get back to black women. These were my exact words. Can someone explain the fascination with white women in the black community besides brainwashing? Black women have the best bodies and when they are actually in their right state of mind are pretty die hard for us.

I could do without the wet dog smell but they was giving me the booty in college and sisters were not - and that's really all there is to it:manny:

This doesn't ALWAYS have to be a complicated subject matter involving shyt that occurred 400 years ago. Plus it feels good to fukk someone's daughter whose great grandfather whooped your ancestors in the fields. Sometimes I thought "if that filthy CAC could see me now he'd have several ischemic strokes":pachaha:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Fish for them daps my nikka :wow:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
not even trying to be on some cornball "black woman are the earth" shyt as i've smashed the spectrum , but in terms of diversity in looks, skin tones, culture, thickness, youthfulness in looks, and mutual struggle of girls within the diaspora, black girls are def. the GOAT in comparison to other races. it's not even a fair comparison.

if we're including high yella half-breeds, then it's definitely a wrap :mjpls:

dem beckies are good for a few hours of fun, if that :umad:

MrTibbs

Rookie
Daps
Your opinion isn't everyone's opinion :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.