Status
Not open for further replies.

Allergic2Latex

I Got Juice
Daps
Reppin
TheColi
:stopitslime:
Racial fetishism does not equal appreciation.
bait for daps,
where was there any fetishism in my post?

I said yall go on about how black women treat yall like Kings,
so if I want to be treated like a King by a black woman, its not just a fetish, its a racial fetish :mjlol:

Anyone who "hates" the opposite gender of their own race is a weirdo.

It's 6 am tuck your little piglet tail in and lay off the xvideos fam.

Come see me breh, im in Niagara, take a flight to Toronto ill meet you there
I don't hate white girls, I hate only being able to smash them
Ive been with black women, spanish, and indians as well & they're million times better than white girls
but white girls sniff blow & party hard so they cool
Yea his name was @PullOutGawd
2eunzfo.jpg

Yeah yall negged tf outta me cause y'all are a bunch of simps over that Nikki broad :dead:
None of yall had a problem when I uploaded pics of some fat pawg booty, but when she didnt like something I said yall pounced for some puss yall never gonna get

Fall in love over the internet brehs :mjlol:

If you're white why do you try and talk like a black guy?
:ohhh: Yes, you caught me I try to talk like a black guy
I dont drop the n-word, & the majority of my slang comes from Hockey
We got our own slangs, but some phrases ive picked up from Boosie - such as using "been" alot more

This post right here perfectly captures how blind a lot of White people are. This fool really thinks sexual praise means appreciation. You're no different from that chick @Strawberry.
what tf are you talking about

Stop fetishism or races OP.

We don't hate white people. Y'all really think the coli is hateful like you never been anywhere else online. :childplease:

Black people don't have that level of dedication to hatred.

This thread was very ignorant.
Tell the pawg gang this shyt, not me:russ:
Preaching to the wrong choir

Its funny you say yall dont hate white people but all day yall bash us
Ive never even seen racism even close to this in real life
But you right, I havent really been anywhere else online,
Just found out about reddit the other day:lolbron:

but the WSHH comment section is more racist against whites then thecoli

If this is strange, try living in a world where you are killed, beaten, targeted, shamed, and spiritually destroyed solely because you were born white... Try living in a world where all of your lineage was destroyed because you were white... Try living in a world where policies are strategically instituted so that you are denied access to quality education, careers, homes, and opportunities soley because you are white....
That's strange....

Wanting to unify in order to grow as a community is not strange

Yeah, I understand that
My moms side is black, so I got to learn everyone is equal at a young age.

But alot of yall hold grudges against the WRONG white people
Most of the people yall hate for being "cacs" do nothing to blacks,
Majority of white people dont hate blacks. There is a Black president in America, so yall already know alot of whites voted for Obama

But why call people cacs that literally had NO control over what happened to your lineage or what happens today
If you're going to hate whites, do it to the right ones, the politicians that keep passing approval for privatized military industrializations.. dirty cops & judges
For the most of us regular white people that work 9-5 jobs that arent earning 100K a year.. we fukk with blacks on the daily
In Highschool my bestfriend was Kundai, we ran thru so many hoes:blessed: good times

honestly im on no sleep I had a point to this whole message & im so schleeeeep (gucci voice) i dont even know if it came across:mjlol:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Yeah yall negged tf outta me cause y'all are a bunch of simps over that Nikki broad :dead:
None of yall had a problem when I uploaded pics of some fat pawg booty, but when she didnt like something I said yall pounced for some puss yall never gonna get

Fall in love over the internet brehs :mjlol:

WRONG
oifbc0.jpg

all wrong:rudy: we negged cuz of some other shyt, right @2meo

it wasn't cuz of @DarlingNikki

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
im not a generic white bytch. hence me not being able to stand or get along with generic white bytches not in that 15% :francis:

You always been like dat or did somethin happen to make you not like em?

I'm sure you got some of those "generic white bishes" in ya family tho, right? :patrice:

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
You always been like dat or did somethin happen to make you not like em?

I'm sure you got some of those "generic white bishes" in ya family tho, right? :patrice:
yeah. on my dads side bc my aunt married a generic pompous rich white man named leonard. smh
but not on my mom's side.
and i guess my environment made me feel this way. honestly i didnt go to school with white girls until i got to junior high school. and them white girls were italian girls and they hated me, :yeshrug:
and at that time, any other white person was in esl. (russian girls.) them generic white bytches who also didnt fukk with me were in high school bc i was exposed to yuppie rich white bytches from brooklyn.
i didnt fukk with white girls and most italian girls in my teens. and they didnt fukk with me unless to play me out or jump me. :francis:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
stfu. im not a crakker ass crakker and yeah im fukking pale but im not even all european. so dont fukking call me a cac.

:huhldup:
Damn, OP must've got you deep in your feels. I just asked 'cause it's good to have a reference to where the person posting is coming from. Helps with context and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.