• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I just don't get what's sexually attractive about white women. I dated one once and broke up with her cause I needed to get back to black women. These were my exact words. Can someone explain the fascination with white women in the black community besides brainwashing? Black women have the best bodies and when they are actually in their right state of mind are pretty die hard for us.
nikkas will fukk anything

men in general are not women

does she get my dikk hard? is about the only question that is required before smashing. rich, poor, famous, unknown... every woman has a dude trying to hit

so unless these white women don't have a pair of t*ts, an ass and a p*ssy.... men... black men... are gonna smash

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Some black dudes think that getting with the massa's daughter will get him closer to massa, as far as status is concerned. Thats the only logical explanation I can come up with when I see these black dudes with these basic white bytches. Its the same reason why some blacks are color struck. It all comes back to internalized racism and thinking that white is right.
and what does it tell you when you see a brother with a basic/ugly black woman? or asian? or spanish?

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I was reading the other thread where you're tearing into that dude talking about how he's dated a white woman :mjlol:
Ya'll are really against miscegenation in Coli-world huh :mjlol:

This is a strange, strange place to be in 2015:francis:

If this is strange, try living in a world where you are killed, beaten, targeted, shamed, and spiritually destroyed solely because you were born white... Try living in a world where all of your lineage was destroyed because you were white... Try living in a world where policies are strategically instituted so that you are denied access to quality education, careers, homes, and opportunities soley because you are white....
That's strange....

Wanting to unify in order to grow as a community is not strange

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
If this is strange, try living in a world where you are killed, beaten, targeted, shamed, and spiritually destroyed solely because you were born white... Try living in a world where all of your lineage was destroyed because you were white... Try living in a world where policies are strategically instituted so that you are denied access to quality education, careers, homes, and opportunities soley because you are white....
That's strange....

Wanting to unify in order to grow as a community is not strange
That's real.

I understand that you find anti-miscegenation empowering. I guess I'm no one to tell you different. It's just that it'll never be practiced on a wide scale. That ship has sailed in 2015. Do you though :manny:

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_lk2b0xxFrE1qixp7co1_250.jpg

I can picture you looking exactly like this saying exactly that ...

and you still don't see the problem ...

:facepalm:
:russ: That's exactly what I see too. I used to get hit with that same line in high school. But I was like :whoa: I'm nowhere near :mjpls:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Like i think ive come to terms with the fact that my wife 98% wont be black
i really only attract suburbian white gurls

Maybe they think you only like white girls. I know if i think a guy doesn't like bw, I wouldn't try to talk to him.

You gotta stop this and approach. Some of us black dudes be shy around y'all. Not all of us want/like white chicks. I don't I just don't find them attractive.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
:francis:Yea, I had that period ":usure:I thought you liked white girls."

Brotha was speaking proper and wearing polos:beli:Why can't I still want Jannelle from round the way? The way her red ankle socks with the flower on top look with her

clean K-swiss:letyasoulglow:

Back in high school this white girl
Thought I only date white chicks. She was one of those white chucks that hang out with hood rats.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I like black women.. I don't live in a area that has them. Only time I see them are in Miami, Tampa spring break or some other state like Ga. Only thing I see are Hispanics X pretentious white chicks.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Did you read my post right? ... I'm not talking about white girls ... I'm talking about black girls.

I was saying that he has probably has corny vibe that's why black girls don't like him

We all know white girls like black thugs too but I'm talking about why black girls may not like him.

:stopitslime:

... of course it depends on the girl so it is a kind of generalization. Most black women imo (and I'll let them speak for themselves) do not want someone who acts like someone from another culture. I'm not saying you have to be a thug but you can't be copying some dweeb white boy and expect to be successful with the majority of black women. This should be common sense - why - because we naturally aren't corny - that's an adoptive trait for the most part. Note also - quiet is not corny, playing video games and watching Anime is not corny, smart is not corny but being a full out geeky goofy white boy with inadequate interpersonal / social skills and black skin is very corny to most black woman who grew up around black people.

Makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.