• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This is so retarded. No wonder black men can't get out of the position he is in. Instead of coveting white nikkas ability to empower his race and innovate and lead industries you covet his useless women.

And how are you sticking it to him when he will give you his woman to keep you pacified so you won't actually challenge him where it is really important, his power.
He will gladly give you Caitlyn and Becky if you run that ball for him. Make money off of your atheleticsm and you put the money you earn right back in his hands. Easy peasy for him. He still in power and you have your pawg, for moment. He don't give a shyt. He wins still.

All you are doing is weakening you genes which also works in his favor. Your half breeds are not his problem because he don't accept them. He protects his whiteness. They just get dumped on the black race. You loose again.

With these mentalities you will never see these devils let a long beat them. I don't think some of you even want to seperate from white nikkas. Tbh I don't think you nikkas really don't desire his women (your dismal divorce stats to them prove these unions are shams,) you want to escape blackness and be white men. This also can be applied to bedwenches as well.

Damn near ethered the entire website:leon:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Volume. 5 white women for every black woman. If you work in corporate America that ratio seems to get even larger.

Also, they are less likely to be overweight.

I don't see how you can find white women more attractive than black women in general, but it's hard to ignore the opportunities.

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What's with the obsessions with white women?:what: Brothas aren't even into White women like that, if anything we'd date a Latina before a white girl.:manny:

Black men like Black women just fine it's the women who seem to hate Black men and ultimately hate themselves. You should ask them what's so endearing about White men since they desperately seek his acceptance; better yet, you should ask Black women what's so great about White women since they spend their lives trying to look like one.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Wait a minute, yall telling me im going to get negged because im sick of white girls & yall go on & on about how good black women are :mjlol

:russ:

Why don't yall neg the ones who bash black women instead of the ones who appreciate them :stopitslime:

Good point.... But you still a c00n.... c00n.... Take your wack peckerwood back to your shedevils

I wonder if @RhodyRum is gonna come cape for this guy... :ughmynig:

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
I don't know ONE Black woman IN REAL LIFE who doesn't PREFER Black men. Nor do I know Black women in real life who bash Black men.

:dead:

Your experiences aren't shared by everyone. In my city IR relationships are very common. It's not unusual to see BW flaunting biracial children. They don't cut the kids's hair because they want everyone to see the curly texture.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Good point.... But you still a c00n.... c00n.... Take your wack peckerwood back to your shedevils

I wonder if @RhodyRum is gonna come cape for this guy... :ughmynig:

I was reading the other thread where you're tearing into that dude talking about how he's dated a white woman :mjlol:
Ya'll are really against miscegenation in Coli-world huh :mjlol:

This is a strange, strange place to be in 2015:francis:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I was reading the other thread where you're tearing into that dude talking about how he's dated a white woman :mjlol:
Ya'll are really against miscegenation in Coli-world huh :mjlol:

This is a strange, strange place to be in 2015:francis:
No, this is a taste of the reality that your white privilege has shielded you from until now. Welcome.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
No, this is a taste of the reality that your white privilege has shielded you from until now. Welcome.
What "reality" is that :upsetfavre:

You don't know shyt about me :upsetfavre:

I have literally to my knowledge NEVER met someone against interracial dating in real life. And honestly I don't want to know people like that :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.