• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deezy314619

All Star
Daps
Reppin
St Louis & SD
I just don't get what's sexually attractive about white women. I dated one once and broke up with her cause I needed to get back to black women. These were my exact words. Can someone explain the fascination with white women in the black community besides brainwashing? Black women have the best bodies and when they are actually in their right state of mind are pretty die hard for us.
I want a chick period. I met a fire asain chick yesterday. But I usually look for black women

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
@AJtheOne who is this clown again? I'm sure #TnT ran him off here before :patrice:

Yea his name was @PullOutGawd
2eunzfo.jpg

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
i know alot of yall want pawgs,
& alot of you hate white people

I come from a city where the majority is white

There isnt alot to pick from aside from white bytches :mjcry:

My kill count is nearing 100 but id trade 'em all in for a bad latina or black chick :noah:
You dont even understand

These white bytches don't know how to fck, they cant suck my meat right, & they dont got no ass
Sure, these white IG hoes got ass but I live in Canada, that shyt just a dream to me

I live about a hour away from Toronto & ive had broads travel down to my house to smash :blessed:
But i really need to move up there so I can get away from these white thangs

I need some exotic puss
Yall be posting how a black woman treat her man like a King, I need that :mjcry:

@Emperor_ReinScarf you need to let me move in with you for a couple months till I can find a nubian queen to let me move in :blessed:

On a side note, if yall want to smash PAWGs, go for it
If I found one with a big ass I would too,
Alot in my area are beautiful woman.. but they dont have the body I desire in a woman

If any of yall ever vacation in Niagara Falls let me know, ill gladly toss some beckys to my coli brehs :salute:

#ConfessionsOfAWhiteDudeSickOfWhiteGirls
If you're white why do you try and talk like a black guy?

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Wait a minute, yall telling me im going to get negged because im sick of white girls & yall go on & on about how good black women are :mjlol

:russ:

Why don't yall neg the ones who bash black women instead of the ones who appreciate them :stopitslime:
This post right here perfectly captures how blind a lot of White people are. This fool really thinks sexual praise means appreciation. You're no different from that chick @Strawberry.

Status
Not open for further replies.