• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allergic2Latex

I Got Juice
Daps
Reppin
TheColi
:comeon: so u want a black woman becuz they got phat asses and kno how to fukk and suck dikk? Is dat supposed to be a compliment?

I want a black woman or latina cause they fine af
They have the bodies I want & I hear they treat their mens like Kings

Ive had my fair share of white woman & they aint shyt

Allergic2Latex

I Got Juice
Daps
Reppin
TheColi
Wait a minute, yall telling me im going to get negged because im sick of white girls & yall go on & on about how good black women are :mjlol

:russ:

Why don't yall neg the ones who bash black women instead of the ones who appreciate them :stopitslime:

MeltzerDirtySprite

MC RIde Stan
Daps
Reppin
North Side of Chicago
Simple. Some black people believe in the inferiority of their own black race and the superiority of everyone else, especially whites over us, So in their weak minds black women do not have value because we are black. But since white is the superior standard, white women are seen as the epitome of womanhood. Also the white man is their leader. They want what he has. Notice nikkas love Asian women now too. :mjlol:
So you should only eat rice and native African foods because they're from African. The white man invented ham burgers and the internet. Damn you want what the white man has.

:martin:

MeltzerDirtySprite

MC RIde Stan
Daps
Reppin
North Side of Chicago
iiv.gif

Missy85

Pro
Daps
You're taking it to the man when you get you a white girl...

You repay him for hundreds of years of slavery, oppression, abuse, extorsion, and murder with fukking his leftovers
This is so retarded. No wonder black men can't get out of the position he is in. Instead of coveting white nikkas ability to empower his race and innovate and lead industries you covet his useless women.

And how are you sticking it to him when he will give you his woman to keep you pacified so you won't actually challenge him where it is really important, his power.
He will gladly give you Caitlyn and Becky if you run that ball for him. Make money off of your atheleticsm and you put the money you earn right back in his hands. Easy peasy for him. He still in power and you have your pawg, for moment. He don't give a shyt. He wins still.

All you are doing is weakening you genes which also works in his favor. Your half breeds are not his problem because he don't accept them. He protects his whiteness. They just get dumped on the black race. You loose again.

With these mentalities you will never see these devils let a long beat them. I don't think some of you even want to seperate from white nikkas. Tbh I don't think you nikkas really don't desire his women (your dismal divorce stats to them prove these unions are shams,) you want to escape blackness and be white men. This also can be applied to bedwenches as well.

Last edited:

Username

The Fly (1836)
Daps
Reppin
MANHATTAN
Wait a minute, yall telling me im going to get negged because im sick of white girls & yall go on & on about how good black women are :mjlol

:russ:

Why don't yall neg the ones who bash black women instead of the ones who appreciate them :stopitslime:

:stopitslime:
Racial fetishism does not equal appreciation.

Status
Not open for further replies.