• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Its just the way that they carry themselves. No black friends, negative comments, etc. I'm sure you've encountered black women that you could tell didn't want to have anything to do with black men. Its the same when a dude gives off the vibe.
True. But it never bothered me because the black women were ugly 99% of the time, so I wasn't offended or paid attention. Only one time I saw this bad ass black chick with this corny ass white dude. I was like wtf. :why:

MeltzerDirtySprite

MC RIde Stan
Daps
Reppin
North Side of Chicago
I like what I like not the skin tone. I've dated black girls but the personality i am attracted to is generally fond in white women. Not a lot of sisters in Chicago like anime and video games. But if they do I give Em a chance. :yeshrug:

Date due to skin color not personalities. Brehs.

MeltzerDirtySprite

MC RIde Stan
Daps
Reppin
North Side of Chicago
i seriously dont know. the white standard of beauty is a joke. the fact that that cara delevigne is a "super model" is laughable. shorty is hit

ysJmyWp.jpg

5VYraBO.gif
Any one is ugly in a bad picture.
Selective judgement bias.
I don't get the black standard of beautiful the fact tyra banks is considered a super model is laughable shorty is lit.

tyra_banks_00.jpg

:francis:

Allergic2Latex

I Got Juice
Daps
Reppin
TheColi
i know alot of yall want pawgs,
& alot of you hate white people

I come from a city where the majority is white

There isnt alot to pick from aside from white bytches :mjcry:

My kill count is nearing 100 but id trade 'em all in for a bad latina or black chick :noah:
You dont even understand

These white bytches don't know how to fck, they cant suck my meat right, & they dont got no ass
Sure, these white IG hoes got ass but I live in Canada, that shyt just a dream to me

I live about a hour away from Toronto & ive had broads travel down to my house to smash :blessed:
But i really need to move up there so I can get away from these white thangs

I need some exotic puss
Yall be posting how a black woman treat her man like a King, I need that :mjcry:

@Emperor_ReinScarf you need to let me move in with you for a couple months till I can find a nubian queen to let me move in :blessed:

On a side note, if yall want to smash PAWGs, go for it
If I found one with a big ass I would too,
Alot in my area are beautiful woman.. but they dont have the body I desire in a woman

If any of yall ever vacation in Niagara Falls let me know, ill gladly toss some beckys to my coli brehs :salute:

#ConfessionsOfAWhiteDudeSickOfWhiteGirls

Last edited:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
True. But it never bothered me because the black women were ugly 99% of the time, so I wasn't offended or paid attention. Only one time I saw this bad ass black chick with this corny ass white dude. I was like wtf. :why:
I don't know ONE Black woman IN REAL LIFE who doesn't PREFER Black men. Nor do I know Black women in real life who bash Black men.

Missy85

Pro
Daps
Simple. Some black people believe in the inferiority of their own black race and the superiority of everyone else, especially whites over us, So in their weak minds black women do not have value because we are black. But since white is the superior standard, white women are seen as the epitome of womanhood. Also the white man is their leader. They want what he has. Notice nikkas love Asian women now too. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.