Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Honestly though, I understand the convenience that weave affords black women but I want more to come together and start embracing their natural textures and the styles that come with those. Western culture, specifically cacs got everyone out here trying to conform to nonsense, and if you have a daughter please teach her to love her hair from young, young nikkas and young girls in elementary and high school be roasting girls with natural hair but those institutions and the people in them don't mean much after you're out of them. By the time they're outta them they've done so much damage with the perms, weave, dyes (not to mention the costs) and dumb shyt its a deterrent to start all over with growing it naturally at the young adult ages and practicing proper hair care for afro hair types, and all for what? To avoid silly misguided jokes from your peers and youth, we're all to blame to some extent.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Honestly though, I understand the convenience that weave affords black women but I want more to come together and start embracing their natural textures and the styles that come with those. Western culture, specifically cacs got everyone out here trying to conform to nonsense, and if you have a daughter please teach her to love her hair from young, young nikkas and young girls in elementary and high school be roasting girls with natural hair but those institutions and the people in them don't mean much after you're out of them. By the time they're outta them they've done so much damage with the perms, weave, dyes (not to mention the costs) and dumb shyt its a deterrent to start all over with growing it naturally at the young adult ages and practicing proper hair care for afro hair types, and all for what? To avoid silly misguided jokes from your peers and youth, we're all to blame to some extent.

Finally someone who takes a solid approach. Half the men calling for black women to wear their natural hair probably ragged on the girls that did when they were young. Condemning people without looking at the source of the problem gets us nowhere.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
You clearly did not read that thread.The thread did not have a "monolithic," theme to it.There were many differing opinions.& I've come to the conclusion that you will simply not ever get it.I've been around & had these talks with plenty of other Black women.I took a Black Feminism class & had discussions with those women & discussions with my professor who was a VERY intelligent Black Women.You are not going to convince me the way I & other Black Women feel is unreal and all in our heads.Stop trying to invalidate what we are saying,you do not know our experiences as black WOMEN.
Oh agree there some cool sistas not co-signing that anit-black male rhetoric, it doesn't change the fact that the ones that are sounds like racist white men.

And who said anything about convincing ya'll of anything, ya'll the ones with accusations of majority of black men shyting on black women and we ask for evidence of these attacks.
@TMNT4000

& No,you are not someone to have discussion with.You my friend, don't know how to listen.You are not interested in sympathizing and trying to understand my view point.Your only purpose is to criticize what I'm saying & tell me what I'm saying is either wrong, over exaggerated,or non-existent.You are not the kind of Black men that I am willing to have this conversation with.
First of all, your the one whose not listening, you say plenty of things that does fit with reality, for example you said only black men is the only race of men that degrades their own women, that's a lie, whites, arabs, and other races of men go way harder on oppressing their own women.

I ask you many times before to show me proof of a large scale of black men in the media shyting on black women that way I can see your point of view but you never did.

Another one was you complain about black women not being promoted in the media and being shyted on. You say because of black men, I say is the white men that hires them, because all the rappers you claim are putting down black women could say "enough is enough, we will not degrade our queens anymore". Than their white bosses will fired them and get new nikkas to follow their orders. The problem is you don't know how systematic racism works and you made black made your enemy, when we're far from it.
What does having mixed children have to do with this?Never have I ever implied that white men are the solution.The Black "Community," may exclude us but that doesn't mean that White Community has opened arms towards us.Black Women have their own unique stance.
Because mixed kids are causing colorism and putting light skin vs dark skin, white media is making mixed women the standard for black beauty, I don't know how you can't see that. And you admit that whites folks and black folks will not accept you but still wanna marry one to be part of no community.

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Finally someone who takes a solid approach. Half the men calling for black women to wear their natural hair probably ragged on the girls that did when they were young. Condemning people without looking at the source of the problem gets us nowhere.

Then u turn around and throw men under the bus for activities just as many women participate in.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
If this isn't one of the most deluded posts ever written. It's not black women marrying whites in droves it's BLACK MEN. Some of you are delusional beyond belief.

Are you aware of the fundamental difference of the mentality and mindset of a bedwench compared to the average black man simply marrying a white chick? :why:

Are you that dense? :what:

Last edited:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Are you aware of the fundamental difference in the mentality and mindset of a bedwench compared to the average black man simply marrying a white chick? :why:

Are you that dense? :what:
So you're telling me that a group of males that marry out at twice the rate of the group of women that there aren't MORE males with that mindset than women? Y'all kill me with your complete unadulterated BULLshyt. Get real! You think because you can't see the effects as clearly as weave that there aren't self-hating black men out there. You males are DELUSIONAL. You need help.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Then u turn around and throw men under the bus for activities just as many women participate in.

The difference is that women aren't shaming other women for wearing weave. Let me guess you think I wear weave. I'm ALL NATURAL, but this bashing of black women has got to stop, and because we know a black male won't step in to do the job it's OUR job to protect our sisters from YOUR nonsense.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If this isn't one of the most deluded posts ever written. It's not black women marrying whites in droves it's BLACK MEN. Some of you are delusional beyond belief.
Check your stats before spitting off nonsense moron. 8/9 out of 10 is not droves stopping listening to your stupid female friends who don't know what the fukk they are talking about. Better yet do what it says from 55-1:00

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
The difference is that women aren't shaming other women for wearing weave. Let me guess you think I wear weave. I'm ALL NATURAL, but this bashing of black women has got to stop, and because we know a black male won't step in to do the job it's OUR job to protect our sisters from YOUR nonsense.

As a man, I don't give a fukk how a woman wears her hair. As long as she confident and sexy. Ive heard plenty of women talk shyt and shame other women. You are clearly very angry. I'm not sure what unresolved issues you have, but your hostility is unwarranted. You can read every post I've made since joining this site. Not one 'bashes' black women. Calm down and stop being emotional. Black men are not your enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.