Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
We are equal in value but different in purpose.

Men are built for hard labor.

Women are built for reproducing and sustaining life.

When you understand this it will make navigating life a lot easier.

Sorry hun I don't limit myself from anything just because I have a vagina. You can do that all you like, but seeing as to where world history has converged using that "logic" I think it might be time to go a different way.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Have you heard of the war on drugs? Have you heard of sentencing and conviction disparities? Drop out factories? For profit prisons? There is a system in place. Are u even black? Read Michelle Alexander's book, 'The New Jim Crow'

So let me get this straight you can ACKNOWLEDGE that white supremacy affects you in this way (it does so for black women as well), but you can't acknowledge that it could also affect how a black woman perceives her hair? THIS is why there is a disconnect. You expect us (BLACK WOMEN) to be sympathetic to things that affect you (and us as well, but you'd never know it as NO ONE highlights it), but you NEVER do the same for us.

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
So let me get this straight you can ACKNOWLEDGE that white supremacy affects you in this way (it does so for black women as well), but you can't acknowledge that it could also affect how a black woman perceives her hair? THIS is why there is a disconnect. You expect us (BLACK WOMEN) to be sympathetic to things that affect you (and us as well, but you'd never know it as NO ONE highlights it), but you NEVER do the same for us.

You're comparing hair to people's lives. We are talking about prison sentences, being labeled a felon and thus effectively becoming a 2nd class citizen. Has your perception of your hair altered your family's destiny and their socioeconomic health? Your access to social mobility?I'm not sure if you're serious.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You're comparing hair to people's lives. We are talking about prison sentences, being labeled a felon and thus effectively becoming a 2nd class citizen. Has your perception of your hair altered your family's destiny and their socioeconomic health? Your access to social mobility?I'm not sure if you're serious.
Ahh minimizing the issue, huh? Is it or is it not an effect of white supremacy. Black women also go through those things as well. In fact even with 1/3 of you going to prison in your lifetime and black women being twice as educated black men STILL get paid more and have more wealth. Why don't you discuss that?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No response? Also many women have been told that their natural hair is "unprofessional" just to add how that could affect someone.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
& That in my opinion is a major reason why Black Feminism is needed.So Black women can have an outlet to talk about their issues rather than have the black community constantly tell us that our issues aren't sh*t & are not worth being talked about.Y'all truly don't give a f*ck unless the concern is a Black man.
YOU ARE SAYING NOTHING, BUT THE TRUTH. Black males don't give a fukk about the issues that affect black women, but they want us to be all gungho for the issues that affect them. If black males could use white supremacy like white males do they wouldn't abolish it.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
midwest
How is Chris Brown sayin all his females got real hair an indictment on all black women :beli:

Newsflash: black women DO NOT have to wear weave

I know a gang of black chicks that wear their own hair, whether it be twisties, dreds, pressed out, mini fros, etc. but at the end of the day. THEY ARE ROCKIN THEIR OWN shyt!! :manny:

I'm a black female who's had dreads since I was 17.. I'm 22 now. This is all just a bunch of Tom foolery and fukkishness. If you wanna wear weave, wear the shyt. But don't get mad when somebody calls you out bc nobody is forcing you to wear that fake shyt:camby::rudy:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: hell it's already happened in Europe where black women have been swirling their fukking brains out with mixed girls like FKA Twigs and Fanny Neguensha being the beauty standard of black women over there. More Tia Mowrys, Fanny Neguenshas, and Mariah Careys for our sons to feast on brehs:blessed:The young generation of brehs coming up are going to be eating:banderas:

It's even better dating a mixed girl that likes the black dikk like the women I mentioned above when they have a black mother and a white father because we get to benefit off the white man's labor:troll:Keep swirling brehettes cause my unborn son needs that Fanny Neguensha and Tia Mowry look a like trophy wife:ohlawd:

This post is so telling, and you don't even know it.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Very telling? I don't even know how? Elaborate :sas1:

Black males in European countries date out at a MUCH greater rate than the black women in those countries, and he disgusting way you describe biracials shows you have some deep colorism issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.