Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The Black women in college are either 1st gen Africans or Immigrants.
Get the fkk out of here! lol Do you dolts even believe the crud you write?
The number of African immigrants in the United States grew from 881,300 in 2000 to 1.6 million in 2010.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
No need for sarcasm. I haven't read through the entire thread. Unlike a lot of people on here, I am willing to engage in thoughtful unbiased dialogue. Please refrain from getting emotional. It is a simple question. Im trying to see things from your perspective. I just don't understand how black women can argue, a known fact, that other women wear weave when defending their decision to use it, basically implying that it's application in the beauty industry transcends racial boundaries then accuse an artist who sings 'all my bytches got real hair' of bashing black women.

Sorry, the discussion got way deeper than this point in the beginning of the thread & I hate back tracking.LadySimone made an excellent post about dog whistle politics, which completely relates to your post,I advise you to read it.

and the day will come when @WHIPPEDCream finally realizes that biracial offspring you want with a white man will be used against dark skinned black women.

hell, isn't chris browns momma biracial? :mjlol:

What does having mixed children have to do with this?Never have I ever implied that white men are the solution.The Black "Community," may exclude us but that doesn't mean that White Community has opened arms towards us.Black Women have their own unique stance.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
YOU ARE SAYING NOTHING, BUT THE TRUTH. Black males don't give a fukk about the issues that affect black women, but thaey want us to be all gungho for the issues that affect them. If black males could use white supremacy like white males do they wouldn't abolish it.

You're right. :sas2:
You will find that a number of Black Men are FOR Black Men.Any time you hear them speaking out,it is in favor of OTHER Black Men.& You already know if they sat in the White man's seat at the dinner table & ate his plate there would be no complaints.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
:what: This was actually a really good thread.
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...k-women-because-they-have-no-other-power-quot
Please don't spread lies about it and call those women bedwenches,many of those posts made GOOD sense.I posted somewhere in that thread. :sas2: I will admit, that thread is not for the weak-hearted.It reveals many ugly truths that some of y'all can't take.

Based on the responses I read in this thread and other threads y'all are simply not ready to have this conversation.What I'm getting at is much bigger than this song.Many of y'all are simply a lost cause.I've noticed a pattern on here with the responses I get.They either deny any issue of Black Women exists or they generalize issues exclusive to black women to everyone in general.For some reason,y'all can't fathom the idea of black women issues.So what I mean by this is that I'm getting responses that are of the likes of "You're over exaggerating," "It's not that serious,everyone does this," "It's not that big of deal." "Prove this."Every time one of you asks me to "prove," something is literally like a white person asking me how to prove racism exists,it's almost a joke.Because even if I went through the work to present the evidence,it would then result back to the denial of any problem and the generalization of issues that exclusively affect black women.Y'all minimilize the issues of black women until the point that they are non-existent.

The only issues y'all can fathom are narratives surrounding black men & Black men ONLY.We can talk about police brutality, the "effeminization," of Black Men, & how the "Black Man," is under attack in America,etc all f*cking day long.& People can develop a full,diagnosis about these issues.They can have full,in depth dialogue about these issues.& I can guarantee you not one f*cking Black Woman is going to try to interrupt that conversation with sh*t like "it's not that serious," "well everyone goes through this" "prove this."Because when it comes to topics such as that Black women sympathize with Black men.That sh*t will NEVER be reciprocated though & it's honestly sad as hell & is a real eye-opener.
:mjlol: at this post.

This thread was nothing but who can say the most anit-black men rhetoric without any facts, they have the nerve to say only AA men treat their women bad and the other non-AA men and non-black men do not.:mjlol:

And its funny you called those responses hard truths but when black men give you hard truths, you call it female bashing.:mjlol:

And we can prove white supremacy exist, you can't prove not one evidence that black men degrade black women at a large scale in the media.:mjlol:

You deflect and make excuses when ask hard questions and facts thrown in your face, but we can't accept hard truths.:mjlol:

Can I ask you a question though, what are the main problems that black women face that black men are ignoring from?:ObamaO:

@KenyaDoll why did you dap this post?:lupe:
@TMNT4000 :why:Holy shyt the women on LSA are fukking insane in that link you posted. This is why people call that place Lipstick Asylum. Those women legit need therapy and meds.
Told you.:mjpls:

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Ahh minimizing the issue, huh? Is it or is it not an effect of white supremacy. Black women also go through those things as well. In fact even with 1/3 of you going to prison in your lifetime and black women being twice as educated black men STILL get paid more and have more wealth. Why don't you discuss that?

I have a response. I just wanted to see if you were seriously making that comparison. Now, will you answer the questions i posed in my initial post? Where have i said white supremacy doesn't effect black women? you sound like you have an agenda and rather than engaging in unbiased rational discourse, you would rather push said agenda. You're accusing me of minimizing what? Did I say whatever issues black women face in regard to their hair/appearance are trivial? I did not. I, however, believe it is extremely disingenuous to even make a comparison between a cradle to prison pipeline culture, in which many people have almost no agency to perceptions about your hair, which you have agency over. You control the way your hair looks. You choose whether to wear a weave or a natural style. To act as though your hair affects your social mobility and socioeconomic status in the same fashion prison sentences, criminal records and such do is nothing short of duplicitous. You cannot be serious. You are so focused on shytting on black men, that you fail to realize this same culture that creates the statistics you are using to put black men down, negatively effects black families and thus black women.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You will find that a number of Black Men are FOR Black Men.Any time you hear them speaking out,it is in favor of OTHER Black Men.& You already know if they sat in the White man's seat at the dinner table & ate his plate there would be no complaints.

Black women have historically "sat in the white mans seat, in the white mans lap" for years. Hence the "bedwench" badge.

Black men for the most part have been fighting for the rights of both black women and black men

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw this shyt yesterday and figured it was some sort of joke or parody. Left work and got in the car and turned to the local radio station like :ohhh:. A nikkas was in tears. This dude has got to be trolling at this point. :pachaha:.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
:mjlol: at this post.

This thread was nothing but who can say the most anit-black men rhetoric without any facts, they have the nerve to say only AA men treat their women bad and the other non-AA men and non-black men do not.:mjlol:

And its funny you called those responses hard truths but when black men give you hard truths, you call it female bashing.:mjlol:

And we can prove white supremacy exist, you can't prove not one evidence that black men degrade black women at a large scale in the media.:mjlol:

You deflect and make excuses when ask hard questions and facts thrown in your face, but we can't accept hard truths.:mjlol:

Can I ask you a question though, what are the main problems that black women face that black men are ignoring from?:ObamaO:

@KenyaDoll why did you dap this post?:lupe:

Told you.:mjpls:

You clearly did not read that thread.The thread did not have a "monolithic," theme to it.There were many differing opinions.& I've come to the conclusion that you will simply not ever get it.I've been around & had these talks with plenty of other Black women.I took a Black Feminism class & had discussions with those women & discussions with my professor who was a VERY intelligent Black Women.You are not going to convince me the way I & other Black Women feel is unreal and all in our heads.Stop trying to invalidate what we are saying,you do not know our experiences as black WOMEN.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
@TMNT4000

& No,you are not someone to have discussion with.You my friend, don't know how to listen.You are not interested in sympathizing and trying to understand my view point.Your only purpose is to criticize what I'm saying & tell me what I'm saying is either wrong, over exaggerated,or non-existent.You are not the kind of Black men that I am willing to have this conversation with.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
that beat :scust:I wouldnt be surprised if it grew on me tho. :ehh: I aint loyal.

Maybe Chris Brown will lead more women to the natural lifestyle.

I'm with Breezy on this one. Tired of seeing every gotdman broad out here with weaves. It's easily like 80 percent of black women and 90% under 30 right now.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
False. Y'all kill me with this. Does Al Sharpton not exist? He has been scalping craKKKers for decades over Black Women. He stood up for Tawanna Brawley and cacs still give him shyt over that to this very day. Who got Don Imus off the air? Was it black feminist? Of course not, those CointelPro Agents never go after white men. It was Al Sharpton who out Imus on his knees and had him begging for forgiveness, and Sharpton refused to forgive him. It was Al Sharpton who put the light on Marissa Alexander's situation, the institutionalized racism she was facing. If it wasn't for A BLACK MAN that sista would be rotting away in the pen over some bullshyt.

Louis Farrakhan was about to launch a black owned and funded beauty supply line for black women dealing with hair products and makeup. He gathered 5 million dollars and it was ready to launch and everything, but the Jews told manufacturers "If you deal with Farrakhan, we'll quit fukking with you." So they pulled out.

It wasn't black feminist that helped out that girl Jada that was raped in Houston either, it was the New Black Panther Party. If it was some nikkas that raped her Feminista Jones and that ForHarriet skank would've been front and center.

Now name some black feminist who have done a quarter of this? Black American girls asked for a school from Oprah and she said fukk y'all and opened one in Africa instead.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Black women have historically "sat in the white mans seat, in the white mans lap" for years. Hence the "bedwench" badge.

Black men for the most part have been fighting for the rights of both black women and black men
If this isn't one of the most deluded posts ever written. It's not black women marrying whites in droves it's BLACK MEN. Some of you are delusional beyond belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.