Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Chris Breezy goin hard on hoez
tumblr_mj7q9soq3m1qahhnvo1_500.gif

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
So you're telling me that a group of males that marry out at twice the rate of the group of women that there aren't MORE males with that mindset than women? Y'all kill me with your complete unadulterated BULLshyt. Get real! You think because you can't see the effects as clearly as weave that there aren't self-hating black men out there. You males are DELUSIONAL. You need help.

Typically in any interracial relationship. The woman takes after the ideologies of the man. Most nikkaz who date white chicks never comprise their personalities or ideologies. They don't compromise their "blackness" to appease or acquiesce to a white chick. A nikka is gonna be a nikka regardless.

Are there self hating black men? Yes. But back on topic. Black women or any race of women should not take offense by Chris Brown saying "all my bytches got real hair"

Do you wear weave? :usure:

Last edited:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
As a man, I don't give a fukk how a woman wears her hair. As long as she confident and sexy. Ive heard plenty of women talk shyt and shame other women. You are clearly very angry. I'm not sure what unresolved issues you have, but your hostility is unwarranted. You can read every post I've made since joining this site. Not one 'bashes' black women. Calm down and stop being emotional. Black men are not your enemy.

Lol men are so predictable because I don't agree with you I'm "emotional and angry". How can you tell my feelings through text. STOP trying to dismiss my viewpoint just because you don't agree with it.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The difference is that women aren't shaming other women for wearing weave. Let me guess you think I wear weave. I'm ALL NATURAL, but this bashing of black women has got to stop, and because we know a black male won't step in to do the job it's OUR job to protect our sisters from YOUR nonsense.

Should women who don't wear weave feel "shamed" or offended when artists like Beyoncé promote and sing about wearing weave?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
O
Typically in any interracial relationship. The woman takes after the ideologies of the man. Most nikkaz who date white chicks never comprise their personalities or ideologies. They don't comprise their "blackness" to appease or acquiesce to a white chick. A nikka is gonna be a nikka regardless.

Are there self hating black men? Yes. But back on topic. Black women or any race of women should not take offense by Chris Brown saying "all my bytches got real hair"

Do you wear weave? :usure:
Not at all. That's what you all love to do. Because I defend my fellow black women who wear weave it must mean that I do to.

The bold is illogical meandering. I want numbers and facts not some dude on an internet forum making chit up. I can show you countless videos and tweets of self-hating black men as I can do for women. YOUR problem is that you don't harp on them to same degree. If all of you "men" love tlking about how you lead the community wouldn't it be more detrimental that the supposed leaders are leaving the group? Wouldn't that make you want to harp on them more? You're not being honest.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
O

Not at all. That's what you all love to do. Because I defend my fellow black women who wear weave it must mean that I do to.

The bold is illogical meandering. I want numbers and facts not some dude on an internet forum making chit up. I can show you countless videos and tweets of self-hating black men as I can do for women. YOUR problem is that you don't harp on them to same degree. If all of you "men" love tlking about how you lead the community wouldn't it be more detrimental that the supposed leaders are leaving the group? Wouldn't that make you want to harp on them more? You're not being honest.

I bash c00ns all the gatdamn time on this site. You must be new :pachaha: But let's stay on topic. This is about some black women getting bent out of shape about a Chris Brown lyric that never mentioned "weave or black women"

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
He must not be referring to Rih in any way with this, cause... :patrice:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I bash c00ns all the gatdamn time on this site. You must be new :pachaha: But let's stay on topic. This is about some black women getting bent out of shape about a Chris Brown lyric that never mentioned "weave or black women"
You're not being honest right now. When a white person calls a black person a thug you immediately know as a black person that they mean the n-word, and you're going to sit here and tell me that even though he didn't implicitly say it that it's NOT implied. You know as well as I do EXACTLY what he's saying, but you want to play dumb. STOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.