Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You're not being honest right now. When a white person calls a black person a thug you immediately know as a black person that they mean the n-word, and you're going to sit here and tell me that even though he didn't implicitly say it that it's NOT implied. You know as well as I do EXACTLY what he's saying, but you want to play dumb. STOP.

That's not the same thing. But I'll let u cook Ma :sas2:

Do other races of females wear weave? Yes or no?

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Lol men are so predictable because I don't agree with you I'm "emotional and angry". How can you tell my feelings through text. STOP trying to dismiss my viewpoint just because you don't agree with it.

I actually agree with some of the things you've said. You, however, are too busy trying to pigeon hole black men to even be remotely rational.

'I'm ALL NATURAL, but this bashing of black women has got to stop, and because we know a black male won't step in to do the job it's OUR job to protect our sisters from YOUR nonsense'

In my lexicon of text speak. All caps are used when one is angry. I think if I asked most other people on this board they would agree. Furthermore, you say my nonsense while accentuating your. How am I suppose to read that? What nonsense are you speaking of or are you just pigeon holing me like you're doing with all black men? @_Anghellic_ already debunked this notion that black men on a macro level won't fight for black women.

BTW thanks for responding to the post about prisons and hair.

Last edited:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That's not the same thing. But I'll let u cook Ma :sas2:

Do other races of females wear weave? Yes or no?
That's EXACTLY the same. When people bring the bolded up, you QUICKLY tell black women that they may wear weave, but it's weave that looks like their natural hair. Let's wait for the video to come out. I can guarantee you it'll be full of mixed race and non-black women with long silky hair, and you KNOW that's FACT.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That's EXACTLY the same. When people bring the bolded up, you QUICKLY tell black women that they may wear weave, but it's weave that looks like their natural hair. Let's wait for the video to come out. I can guarantee you it'll be full of mixed race and non-black women with long silky hair, and you KNOW that's FACT.

All the chicks I fukk with "rock their own hair" which includes black women. So should black women still be offended by my choice to date other black women that wear their own hair? :sas2:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I have a response. I just wanted to see if you were seriously making that comparison. Now, will you answer the questions i posed in my initial post? Where have i said white supremacy doesn't effect black women? you sound like you have an agenda and rather than engaging in unbiased rational discourse, you would rather push said agenda. You're accusing me of minimizing what? Did I say whatever issues black women face in regard to their hair/appearance are trivial? I did not. I, however, believe it is extremely disingenuous to even make a comparison between a cradle to prison pipeline culture, in which many people have almost no agency to perceptions about your hair, which you have agency over. You control the way your hair looks. You choose whether to wear a weave or a natural style. To act as though your hair affects your social mobility and socioeconomic status in the same fashion prison sentences, criminal records and such do is nothing short of duplicitous. You cannot be serious. You are so focused on shytting on black men, that you fail to realize this same culture that creates the statistics you are using to put black men down, negatively effects black families and thus black women.
You talk as if the school to prison pipeline doesn't ALSO affect black women. They are put into jails at disproportionate rates as their female peers also. That is what I can't get behind. Many of us are tired of people like you framing the conversation in such a way that it seems like black women don't face those challenges either. You frame the conversation in this way because you want to try to minimize the perceived effects that white supremacy has on black women. Let's discuss socioeconomic status. Black men even with all of their ills regarding white supremacy as a group have a higher socioeconomic status than black women. How can 1/3 of you expect to go to prison in your lifetime and twice as many black be college educated as black men, YET you sill make more money than black women and have more wealth. Where is that discussion? And with all this going on in our community many of you still find time to blab about weave.

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
You talk as if the school to prison pipeline doesn't ALSO affect black women. They are put into jails at disproportionate rates as their female peers also. That is what I can't get behind. Many of us are tired of people like you framing the conversation in such a way that it seems like black women don't face those challenges either. You frame the conversation in this way because you want to try to minimize the perceived effects that white supremacy has on black women. Let's discuss socioeconomic status. Black men even with all of their ills regarding white supremacy as a group have a higher socioeconomic status than black women. How can 1/3 of you expect to go to prison in your lifetime and twice as many black be college educated as black men, YET you sill make more money than black women and have more wealth. Where is that discussion? And with all this going on in our community many of you still find time to blab about weave.

Where do you come up with the stuff you say? How have I acted as if that doesn't effect black women? Did you read the last sentence of my post? Do you even read what is typed? Reread my post carefully. I said 'a cradle to prison pipeline culture in which PEOPLE have almost no agency.' When did people start meaning only men? Last i checked both men and women qualify as people. Men as a whole make more than women regardless of race. That's a conversation that must occur on a broad macro level. The prosperity of black men is inextricably linked to that of black women and vice versa. There is no reason to perpetuate false notions of hostility when neither of us will get anywhere without the other

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I black men worried more about staying out of jail and education instead of someone's hair then maybe there wouldn't be 9 TIMES AS MANY BLACK MEN IN JAIL AND TWICE AS MANY BLACK WOMEN IN COLLEGE AS BLACK MEN.
AVHI1Am.png

:camby: cac.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Great response I read that shyt like_Mantse, post: 11669609, member: 21189"]You're comparing hair to people's lives. We are talking about prison sentences, being labeled a felon and thus effectively becoming a 2nd class citizen. Has your perception of your hair altered your family's destiny and their socioeconomic health? Your access to social mobility:dahell::beli:?I'm not sure if you're serious.[/QUOTE]
Great rspeonse

Status
Not open for further replies.