Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are Black women still wearing hair hats in 2015?

Black men stopped wearing conks in the 1960s. Why are Black women still holding onto the hair hats? :sas2:

funny how all of a sudden black women feel targeted by this when any other time they're happy to remind us every race of woman wears weave

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
less than 10% of black men married to white women and these chicks would have us believe 80% of us date out. when will they put down the white mans kool-aid. :scust:

They have very low self-esteem and self-worth.

They don't think they're equipped to attract most Black men, so they use the "Black men want other" as an ego-defense mechanism.

Take a well-dressed, well-spoken Black man and have him interact with a few Black women for 5-10 minutes. I can guarantee you most of the women will assume he is not interested in them and typically deals with non-Black women.

Most Black women, deep down, do not feel they're worthy of a solid Black man.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
funny how all of a sudden black women feel targeted by this when any other time they're happy to remind us every race of woman wears weave

They always want to remind us what "other" groups of women are doing when we focus on the behavior of the Black woman.

But, when a Black man speaks in generalities, they're the first group of women to get butthurt. For example, when we talk about out of wedlock births, they like to talk about what white women and hispanic women are doing.

But, if any man were to say the out of wedlock rate in this country is too high, Black women would be the first group to raise hell about it. As they always say, if you hit a dog it will holler.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They don't think they're equipped to attract most Black men, so they use the "Black men want other" as an ego-defense mechanism.

Take a well-dressed, well-spoken Black man and have him interact with a few Black women for 5-10 minutes. I can guarantee you most of the women will assume he is not interested in them and typically deals with non-Black women.

but this isn't true, they know full damn well they can attract most black men. its the minority of nikkas that date out that gets pushed in their faces daily thats sent them bonkers.

edit: nm, you clarified in the following sentence and i cosign

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
and the day will come when @WHIPPEDCream finally realizes that biracial offspring you want with a white man will be used against dark skinned black women.

hell, isn't chris browns momma biracial? :mjlol:
:mjlol: hell it's already happened in Europe where black women have been swirling their fukking brains out with mixed girls like FKA Twigs and Fanny Neguensha being the beauty standard of black women over there. More Tia Mowrys, Fanny Neguenshas, and Mariah Careys for our sons to feast on brehs:blessed:The young generation of brehs coming up are going to be eating:banderas:

It's even better dating a mixed girl that likes the black dikk like the women I mentioned above when they have a black mother and a white father because we get to benefit off the white man's labor:troll:Keep swirling brehettes cause my unborn son needs that Fanny Neguensha and Tia Mowry look a like trophy wife:ohlawd:

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Man, that's deep. Then you start talking about an ex who may have been lightskinned or they see a picture and assume all your gf ' s were and that that's your "type". Then you have to go about convincing them through photographic evidence or otherwise that you "don't have no type". :mjlol:

I've never gone through this with any other race of women. I always felt odd going through that whole dance too. Insecurity describes it perfectly.

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
I feel you, we're on the same page. I wish more Black women from LSA signed up for Coli but they hate it here summa these dudes act like they havent been around one black female before with the nonsense they spew.

Black women like thugs: Majority of my friends & roommates date guys in college from good families

Black women dance to anything: Majority of my friends listen to old R&b. I just had to tell my best friend who Bobby Shmurda was :russ:

All black women would fukk Trey Songz/Chris Brown in a heartbeat:
This might have some truth in it :yeshrug: but nobody fukking these dudes for anything but bragging rights and trynna get tricked on

You live in Canada?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, that's deep. Then you start talking about an ex who may have been lightskinned or they see a picture and assume all your gf ' s were and that that's your "type". Then you have to go about convincing them through photographic evidence or otherwise that you "don't have no type". :mjlol:

I've never gone through this with any other race of women. I always felt odd going through that whole dance too. Insecurity describes it perfectly.

It's crazy, breh. It's sad at the same time.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Yup

remember what i said earlier? about black women trying to be in direct competition with men over education, employment and IR dating?

Women are equal to men, so why wouldn't they compete for jobs and education?

Last edited:
Daps
They always want to remind us what "other" groups of women are doing when we focus on the behavior of the Black woman.

But, when a Black man speaks in generalities, they're the first group of women to get butthurt. For example, when we talk about out of wedlock births, they like to talk about what white women and hispanic women are doing.

But, if any man were to say the out of wedlock rate in this country is too high, Black women would be the first group to raise hell about it. As they always say, if you hit a dog it will holler.

You are projecting and I'm willing to be you have animosity towards top tier black women due to your perceoved inadequacies.

Also, replace black women with the hoodrats you deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.