Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Supposedly the "average" American in 2050

2050-human2.jpg

2050-human3.png
cacs lost

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
That picture doesn't do her justice.

She looks great.

She is attractive I've seen her Instagram before I asked because he kept making reference to her race. Seems like he was fetishizing here racial makeup more so than her actual looks. And considering her used that picture instead of an IG picture I'm sure he's never seen her pictures before.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I just don't get what's sexually attractive about white women. I dated one once and broke up with her cause I needed to get back to black women. These were my exact words. Can someone explain the fascination with white women in the black community besides brainwashing? Black women have the best bodies and when they are actually in their right state of mind are pretty die hard for us.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I just don't get what's sexually attractive about white women. I dated one once and broke up with her cause I needed to get back to black women. These were my exact words. Can someone explain the fascination with white women in the black community besides brainwashing? Black women have the best bodies and when they are actually in their right state of mind are pretty die hard for us.

Why date exclusively Black woman when you can date all races of women?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
most white broads are generic as fukk the same hair dye, the same orange fake tan the same Victoria's secret clothes and the same boots. I can't stand it. With that said, there are some gems out there and I can say that about any race so I'm not gonna rule out anyone I just hate the basic beckies :scusthov:

Status
Not open for further replies.