Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
California, West show surge in interracial marriages, study finds

And that's because California blacks are lighter on average due to various things :shaq2:

Overall, Latinos and Asians were most likely to marry outside their race or ethnicity, the researchers found. More than a quarter of those in each group who wed in 2010 married someone of a different race. That compares with about 17% of blacks and about 9% of whites, although because whites are by far the largest racial group in the U.S., most intermarriages of all kinds included a white spouse.

Lighter on average due to various things?? :heh:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And Let a nikka diss my southern nikkas again

I'm about to be on some real e-thugging shyt man, I'm telling you man, any nikka who ever quoted me wrong, owes me rep, or ever said typed jealous bullshyt about me is fukking dead. You understand what the fukk I'm saying, there fukking dead, I don't give a fukk about nothing man

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
Proof in Cali??? Where?

I think we all know the South is c00n heavy breh . "High yella, yellabone, redbone, chickenbone" yall sound dumb af and colorstruck
:rudy: We got official concrete stats on you bytch ass no water having cali negroes, where's the stats you got on the south at nikka? That's all I'm asking...do you have it yes or no?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:rudy: We got official concrete stats on you bytch ass no water having cali negroes, where's the stats you got on the south at nikka? That's all I'm asking...do you have it yes or no?

I thought so . Yo Bama ass aint got nothin but a pigeon coop. You prolly cant even read a graph breh

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
Id rather be Kyle Korvers seed than urs nikka, FOH thinkin u a God jus cuz u black :mjlol:
Look y'all...i found another cac....:francis: I'm on a roll today...

edit:damn a nikka beat me too it

Last edited:

Banned
Daps
(Black/African American) Ladies Are The "Best" Race Of Women That's On Earth & Anything That's "Lesser" Is A Step "Lower".

Period! Point! Blank!

No Exceptions!

#Black Love Matters Only!

#If It's Not Black Send It Back!

#If It's Not Black It's Not Right Because Black Is Always Right!

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
I thought so . Yo Bama ass aint got nothin but a pigeon coop. You prolly cant even read a graph breh
:mjlol: This nikka still aint answered the question, it must be that infamous cali dehydration setting in, fukking with a nikkas mind and shyt.

Status
Not open for further replies.