Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:mjlol: This nikka still aint answered the question, it must be that infamous cali dehydration setting in, fukking with a nikkas mind and shyt.

Breh you bringin up natural shyt that I aint got shyt to do with . What about yo gold mouth homies that holla "yellabone yellabone" like they retarded? You said you had stats on Cali, yet the stats didnt prove anything . 17% which I think is the national average for blacks dating out. What's yo point , Bama Boy ?

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
California, West show surge in interracial marriages, study finds

And that's because California blacks are lighter on average due to various things :shaq2:

I was out in Cali this September bruh and I swear to you for every one black peron, there was maybe 10 asians, 20 whites and about 50 Hispanics. It adds up why they would date interracially, but I did see more Black couples than than black interracial ones.

But I swear to you the black women out there. :wow:Something is in the water out there.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
It's gonna get to a point that white men just start coming out and saying fukk it and express the real.

ALl these girls target cacs due to perception and stability, we get everything else.

We marry out but only when the money is right

Just gonna sit back and wait for white women to erupt with anger.

It's gonna happen.

The goal is stability for women and new p*ssy for white guys

If black women can't take advantage of this then they're just fukked up, literally this is the time for those who desire it.

White men know the deal though, they tell me at work all the time

Black men know but those of us with bread don't care

broke nikkas just gonna white

ugly chicks just gonna whine

Life goes on.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
America got a real issue on it's hand in the future, literally they're changing their roots for the world to see, backstabbing their own for money lol

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I was out in Cali this September bruh and I swear to you for every one black peron, there was maybe 10 asians, 20 whites and about 50 Hispanics. It adds up why they would date interracially, but I did see more Black couples than than black interracial ones.

But I swear to you the black women out there. :wow:Something is in the water out there.

I've been wanting to go out west for a while, to bad I fukked up my college GPA but even the community joints are cheap, even for out of state nikkas

:wow:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Awwww you're sensitive. You know I don't mean it!

Girl it's impossible for you to hurt me.
I know where your bread is buttered and I know how you like.

:smugbiden:

Chinese girlfriend now :mjpls:

Vietnamese. but that's semantics.
c34d26c.png

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Ain't all the flips out there sleeping with white mens

:dame:

Ain't all the brehs with latinas and white bytches

:dame:

:lolbron:

Nope. All the black women I know are with black men. All the brehs I know are with black women or the few with latina women .

Lighter on average? I guess Cali got "special light skin" or sumn?

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
I've been wanting to go out west for a while, to bad I fukked up my college GPA but even the community joints are cheap, even for out of state nikkas

I swear you're gonna have the :mjcry::wow:when you eventually get there and the :mjcry:if you have to go back.

:ohlawd:Imagine if they took Chicago and moved it on the Coast of Cali. (More central Cali) Best Skyline, Top notch public transportation, excellent food and so-so cost of living, nobody would leave.

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
Lol stop acting like American males or even black males are in a rush to get married either. I know i am not. You sounding like a :mjpls:.

If as a so called well paid black man, you should have no problem pulling a high caliber woman that is marriage material. I have met them, I'm just not ready lol.

Also different cultures have different economic status where the woman are economically reliant on the male hence the fake subservient bullsheet.
You're standards may be lower than mine. I've met many good looking women with degrees but not many who take pride in pleasing and nurturing, which is what I require. The problem most bm face is that the trash bm who many wouldn't consider "husband" material are easy to identify and avoid. But bw who aren't wife material aren't because they mostly consists of educated good looking bw that don't feel the need to please and nurture because of that.

But keep the company of high earning ww and they don't feel their economic status prevent them from being subservient.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You're standards may be lower than mine. I've met many good looking women with degrees but not many who take pride in pleasing and nurturing, which is what I require. The problem most bm face is that the trash bm who many wouldn't consider "husband" material are easy to identify and avoid. But bw who aren't wife material aren't because they mostly consists of educated good looking bw that don't feel the need to please and nurture because of that.

But keep the company of high earning ww and they don't feel their economic status prevent them from being subservient.
So typical of an AA male to lust after traiTs in women that another man's patriarchy fostered. :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.