Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Because white women are just better. The white man seed produces better women than the black man seed. How could anyone not like white women. Their stringy hair, pale skin, thin lips, whiny voices it's the black man's kryptonite. They are the ultimate status symbol :troll:

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
I just don't get what's sexually attractive about white women. I dated one once and broke up with her cause I needed to get back to black women. These were my exact words. Can someone explain the fascination with white women in the black community besides brainwashing? Black women have the best bodies and when they are actually in their right state of mind are pretty die hard for us.

:beli: are you serious right now.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
:scust:i get the vibe that this is more about sexual attraction than the actual women overall. if so, shame on you blood:ufdup: take away everything related to sex and attraction and there is nothing more beautiful than a black woman's soul. white women:scust: soulless entitled disgusting individuals:wow: nerve of you naggaz

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I just don't get what's sexually attractive about white women. I dated one once and broke up with her cause I needed to get back to black women. These were my exact words. Can someone explain the fascination with white women in the black community besides brainwashing? Black women have the best bodies and when they are actually in their right state of mind are pretty die hard for us.

How did the white girl react when you told her this? :pachaha:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:scust:i get the vibe that this is more about sexual attraction than the actual women overall. if so, shame on you blood:ufdup: take away everything related to sex and attraction and there is nothing more beautiful than a black woman's soul. white women:scust: soulless entitled disgusting individuals:wow: nerve of you naggaz
You think I don't know what it's like to stare into the eyes of a black woman and see fukking eternity stretched out before before me like a map of heaven? To know that in her soul lies and essential key of infinity? You misjudged me sir. You know not what I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.