Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I just don't get what's sexually attractive about white women. I dated one once and broke up with her cause I needed to get back to black women. These were my exact words. Can someone explain the fascination with white women in the black community besides brainwashing? Black women have the best bodies and when they are actually in their right state of mind are pretty die hard for us.

shut up. hate dudes like you. walk around hand in hand with your white prize inflicting serious mental damage, then you want to come crawling back, get out.
reducing black women to sexual objects is not a compliment. why dongt you just marry out and remove your c00n dna from the black gene pool.
yes mad.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Some black dudes think that getting with the massa's daughter will get him closer to massa, as far as status is concerned. Thats the only logical explanation I can come up with when I see these black dudes with these basic white bytches. Its the same reason why some blacks are color struck. It all comes back to internalized racism and thinking that white is right.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i seriously dont know. the white standard of beauty is a joke. the fact that that cara delevigne is a "super model" is laughable. shorty is hit

ysJmyWp.jpg

5VYraBO.gif

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
shut up. hate dudes like you. walk around hand in hand with your white prize inflicting serious mental damage, then you want to come crawling back, get out.
reducing black women to sexual objects is not a compliment. why dongt you just marry out and remove your c00n dna from the black gene pool.
yes mad.
Ok. fukk you too then.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I just don't get what's sexually attractive about white women. I dated one once and broke up with her cause I needed to get back to black women. These were my exact words. Can someone explain the fascination with white women in the black community besides brainwashing? Black women have the best bodies and when they are actually in their right state of mind are pretty die hard for us.

Not going to entertain any of the nonsense thats about to roll in here but think about the bolded when you ask why cats would go in another direction dating wise

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Breh you LITERALLY JUST SAID "I just don't get what's sexually attractive about white women. I dated one once and broke up with her cause I needed to get back to black women"
I did but I've dated other women of other races before. Nothing wrong with them just not the top of my list. You want me to go through my dating history?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This must be what you mean by pawg because this sums up 99.99% of what nikkas mean by pawgin

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/if-y...fi-from-places-you-cant-afford-to-eat.366463/

Tess Holliday: 'Never seen a fat girl in her underwear before?'
"At one point, an African American guy, middle-aged, said something appreciative as he walked by. “What do guys think they’ll achieve by yelling something?” she asked, shifting her weight and adjusting the cape primly. “They’re like: ‘She’ll love this, I’ll definitely get her number.’” A pause, and then she added, with some satisfaction, “I do admit that black men love me. I always forget that, and then I come to a black neighbourhood and I remember.” And no one quite knew what to say"

:skip:

Status
Not open for further replies.