• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Breh, I've come to the conclusion that some of these women really hate black men and just wanna argue shyt. You remember how black men attack black women for wear weave, they excuses was "Other women wear weave too". Now in this thread, their switching their it up that only black women wear weave just to win a argument. Some of these black women blaming black men for anything never have evidence to back it up, they just say the most stupidest shyt that would leave like ":dahell:".

That's why I think a lot of females from LSA got mental issues, they always say shyt about black men thinking to themselves that they was deep but really is retarded.:what:

They lsa made a thread on "They degrade black women because they have no other power."

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...k-women-because-they-have-no-other-power-quot

This thread proves something wrong with black women, they are co-signing a disturbed black women(that sounds like a racist white men) just because she shyting on black men. What's more disturbing is that a lot of those posters is on that swirl shyt and still think they can shyt on black men. When you bring logic to their ass, they deflect and make shyt up, like black women in thread are saying black men talk shyt and degrade black women and someone else responed to that by saying black women do the same thing to other black women, one the bed wenches in their made a stupid excuse and posted this response.

And this bytch just admits those black women insults are white men rhetoric, yet she bed wench for them every thread.:mjlol:

They just don't care they look for some one to blame other than their white knight.

That's why I believe @WHIPPEDCream is a troll, because she says crazy shyt but when ask for facts she never responds. And I don't think that's her in her avi, she trolls way to hard to be her in that pic.:usure:

:what: This was actually a really good thread.
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...k-women-because-they-have-no-other-power-quot
Please don't spread lies about it and call those women bedwenches,many of those posts made GOOD sense.I posted somewhere in that thread. :sas2: I will admit, that thread is not for the weak-hearted.It reveals many ugly truths that some of y'all can't take.

Based on the responses I read in this thread and other threads y'all are simply not ready to have this conversation.What I'm getting at is much bigger than this song.Many of y'all are simply a lost cause.I've noticed a pattern on here with the responses I get.They either deny any issue of Black Women exists or they generalize issues exclusive to black women to everyone in general.For some reason,y'all can't fathom the idea of black women issues.So what I mean by this is that I'm getting responses that are of the likes of "You're over exaggerating," "It's not that serious,everyone does this," "It's not that big of deal." "Prove this."Every time one of you asks me to "prove," something is literally like a white person asking me how to prove racism exists,it's almost a joke.Because even if I went through the work to present the evidence,it would then result back to the denial of any problem and the generalization of issues that exclusively affect black women.Y'all minimilize the issues of black women until the point that they are non-existent.

The only issues y'all can fathom are narratives surrounding black men & Black men ONLY.We can talk about police brutality, the "effeminization," of Black Men, & how the "Black Man," is under attack in America,etc all f*cking day long.& People can develop a full,diagnosis about these issues.They can have full,in depth dialogue about these issues.& I can guarantee you not one f*cking Black Woman is going to try to interrupt that conversation with sh*t like "it's not that serious," "well everyone goes through this" "prove this."Because when it comes to topics such as that Black women sympathize with Black men.That sh*t will NEVER be reciprocated though & it's honestly sad as hell & is a real eye-opener.

Last edited:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
& That in my opinion is a major reason why Black Feminism is needed.So Black women can have an outlet to talk about their issues rather than have the black community constantly tell us that our issues aren't sh*t & are not worth being talked about.Y'all truly don't give a f*ck unless the concern is a Black man.

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
I black men worried more about staying out of jail and education instead of someone's hair then maybe there wouldn't be 9 TIMES AS MANY BLACK MEN IN JAIL AND TWICE AS MANY BLACK WOMEN IN COLLEGE AS BLACK MEN.

Have you heard of the war on drugs? Have you heard of sentencing and conviction disparities? Drop out factories? For profit prisons? There is a system in place. Are u even black? Read Michelle Alexander's book, 'The New Jim Crow'

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
& That in my opinion is a major reason why Black Feminism is needed.So Black women can have an outlet to talk about their issues rather than have the black community constantly tell us that our issues aren't sh*t & are not worth being talked about.Y'all truly don't give a f*ck unless the concern is a Black man.

I'm just curious, don't women of other races wear weave? I mean when I've discussed natural hair vs weave with a lot of black women, they continually reference the fact that black women aren't the only ones wearing weave.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
I'm just curious, don't women of other races wear weave?

Yes. Are you going to tell me that Chris Brown could have been talking about any women besides Black Women? :gladbron: That is such a groundbreaking enlightenment,that definitely wasn't discovered on the first page of this thread.

tumblr_inline_n9jwepSqZ41r86rz2.gif

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Get real y'all don't fukk with conscious rappers like that. You will be NOWHERE to be seen at a Lupe, Talib, KRS-One, etc. show. But you will be EVERYWHERE at a Lil Wayne, Jeezy, Migos, Gucci Mane show where he's calling you all kinds of bytches and hoes and making Redbone/Yellabone references. If y'all like this shyt, then what are we suppose to do? What do you want?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Get real y'all don't fukk with conscious rappers like that. You will be NOWHERE to be seen at a Lupe, Talib, KRS-One, etc. show. But you will be EVERYWHERE at a Lil Wayne, Jeezy, Migos, Gucci Mane show where he's calling you all kinds of bytches and hoes and making Redbone/Yellabone references. If y'all like this shyt, then what are we suppose to do? What do you want?

Exactly. You can't take these Black women seriously.

You see more non-Black women at concerts featuring conscious Black rappers than you do Black women.

Black women enjoy music in which they are degraded. They support it.

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I took it to mean he only fukks with pawgs, exoticals, or mixed looking chicks. . .on its face yea maybe not but we can't ignore context and the images he promotes and pop culture promotes in general

Also thought he was swiping at bw to be outrageous and funny

I fukk with CB, but that nikkas crazy. Women should probably stop supporting him. But the nikkas cute and thuggish and very talented. It's gonna be hard for women to stop loving this man :mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I black men worried more about staying out of jail and education instead of someone's hair then maybe there wouldn't be 9 TIMES AS MANY BLACK MEN IN JAIL AND TWICE AS MANY BLACK WOMEN IN COLLEGE AS BLACK MEN.

@Yup

remember what i said earlier? about black women trying to be in direct competition with men over education, employment and IR dating?

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Yes. Are you going to tell me that Chris Brown could have been talking about any women besides Black Women? :gladbron: That is such a groundbreaking enlightenment,that definitely wasn't discovered on the first page of this thread.

tumblr_inline_n9jwepSqZ41r86rz2.gif

No need for sarcasm. I haven't read through the entire thread. Unlike a lot of people on here, I am willing to engage in thoughtful unbiased dialogue. Please refrain from getting emotional. It is a simple question. Im trying to see things from your perspective. I just don't understand how black women can argue, a known fact, that other women wear weave when defending their decision to use it, basically implying that it's application in the beauty industry transcends racial boundaries then accuse an artist who sings 'all my bytches got real hair' of bashing black women.

Status
Not open for further replies.