• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thank you.

We all know a lot of black people tend to be more submissive to white people. And black women are more to submissive to white men as well; both genders have a habit doing it and we as black people need to stop being submissive towards white people.

No... we don't all know that. Speak only for yourself and your local community/family. But don't pretend like every black person is out here sayin "yes massa" in 2015.

I'm not buying this shyt

Bigtymer301

Mr. Roll-Up
Daps
Reppin
it's possible. but do you think that was TI's case? i like to think artist's don't work directly about money. more like lifestyle...

Everything is about money. T.I. didn't need to apologize to be accepted back in the hood. I would wager the majority of the females from the hood dgaf about what he said. Its the big businesses that sponsor him, and the tv channel that hosts his reality show, ect. that made him apologize. I don't think he wasn't sorry for what he said until he realized his pockets might get hurt.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
It was an observation that I made too, but I was wrong. It seemed that I got along easier with whites than with blacks. Black people were too aggressive, mean for no reason, and whites were easier to deal with.

My perception was distorted. The fact is that black people and whites are different. They may smile in your face, but become a threat to them and watch those claws come out. I don't mean a physical threat...I mean if they find out you are smarter than they are, if you have more money, or anything they desire you will quickly find out that niceness is fake. They are comfortable with you as long as you are in your perceived place.

Black people are more direct. We joke around a lot and sometimes it can be a bit much. But when it comes down to it, never think another race treats you better because they don't. They tolerate you because you are not a threat.
That I realize. I'm a threat and have the POTENTIAL for success, but haven't achieved it yet. When I am closer to that, I expect the people around me to change greatly. That's just human nature really.

Black and white people are haters. Ethnicity doesn't matter. It's all a matter of how and when their hate is shown. I'll deal with the people who keep it in check for now.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Its a known fact that black men are weak for white women.

shyt is age old and dates back to slavery.

Black men view white women as a form of a trophy, a gem, black men look at white women and see freedom aka he has finally made it in life which is why black men wouldnt dare approach a white woman like he would a black woman :manny:

any black man that disagrees is in denial
Weak azz fakkits bow down and shuffle for them pawgs. No lies. They say and do things to Black women that they'd never say to a pawg.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Cats on here get wayy too happy with the satire on here like it makes them wet in the draws or some shyt:stopitslime:

OP makes sense in a way. There's definitely a point where a breh can c00n it up with whites like no tomorrow, but if you're in college making moves, get in with a group of other brehs/brehettes that are on the same page as you, build connections that way.

In many cases tho, you gotta cut off cats back home that aren't doing shyt with their lives but the same ol' ignorant Cac-enforced behaviors. In halfway-serious universities that often tends to extend to the athletes that also happen to be brehs. Alot of them dudes are literally on another planet when it comes to the things outside that circle:yeshrug:

At the end of the day tho, people are gonna roll with what they fit in with.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Stop hanging with Ignorant black people?:yeshrug:
If you live around Ignorant black people, leave the minute you can or don't fukk with 'em if they ain't fukking with you 'cause of how you are.

The most you can do is be REAL on both fronts. Don't front infront of either social group and act like you're more a part of them than the other, on some turncoat shyt.
In the mid 90's I branched out and started listening to Rock music heavy when Vh1 used to play music. As much as I loved Bone Thugs, The Wu, Busta Rhymes, Das EFX and (Crucial Conflict.:mjlol:) and would play that on my discman, dudes noticed I started fukking with Lenny Kravitz, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Korn and Deftones and I got labeled as 'That white dude', 'cause I liked shyt that had Guitars in it.:troll: Never backed down from that, never compromised or made it look like it was a fad or some shyt and people eventually just went He :troll: but he cool:ehh:.
Then I started to travel, met and made more white friends who were thrilled that I liked Metal and Folk music but would kinda tense up when they noticed I fukked with The Wu Tang and other 'Hard rap' when they themselves was too busy spreading that horrid phrase about 'RAP = Retards Attempting Poetry'. Had to cut off the latent racist ones and explain that I like anything that sounds good, fukk listening predominantly to a genre because of my skin colour:pacspit: Found respect over there as well.:obama:

It's a bit of a balancing act, but at 28 you should have already had your own identity. I mean, at no point in time did I feel like I needed to act like the white, skater crowd because I got into Punk music and Tony Hawk nor did I ever feel the need to rock Timbs, Baggy Jeans and 'Yank' like I spent time in Staten Island because I went abroad a few Summer Holidays which was like a huge fad for ALOT of Caribbean Black folk in the 90's to just ditch their identity because they just got a greencard or some shyt and felt like they were moving on up like that Theme song.:snoop:

Just do you, man. Or move if you can.:ufdup:
This is the most sensible post that I can fukk wit in this thread. I'm very similar to you. I listened to rock and heavy metal in elementary school and then later on got I to classical and hip hop.

It's not in me to fake and I've always been myself, but being so diverse and having such taste when you have black skin is hard, especially wen you're young and fragile with building your identity among your peers. Now that I'm older, I've grown into myself, but some stuff just recently happened which keeps reminds me that "I'm different" (to put it shortly). shyt is all good though because I'd rather be, but at times I'm not gonna lie... I do crave acceptance.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Weak azz fakkits bow down and shuffle for them pawgs. No lies. They say and do things to Black women that they'd never say to a pawg.

I always they just fukked them and bushed them. Bowing down for pawgs... :skip:
Is this phenomenon of black men actually being submissive to white women real? :ohhh:
In my 27 years of living, I've never seen it (not even in the workplace). Honestly I thought you guys were just projecting :yeshrug:

But if people have seen it.. I guess its real. I should just be happy that shyt doesn't fly in my circle :manny:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
the arrogance is seeping out of your post:scust:
That's because I've posted here before and know the kind of responses I'll get. I haven't been here in a while because a lot of people on here are on some phony ass militant "hate white people" shyt and even go so far as to condemn the people who don't agree with them. I learned a little from this forum that stresses the fact that you shouldn't have to "clean it up" for casual white folk for example (as long as you are being respectful), but I also learned NOT to do and what NOT to be like seeing how bitter some people are.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk what the coli thinks breh, just go hang with your white friends who you feel accepted around. I'm sure they'll always have your back and be trustworthy, just like any other white person in general.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Cats on here get wayy too happy with the satire on here like it makes them wet in the draws or some shyt:stopitslime:

OP makes sense in a way. There's definitely a point where a breh can c00n it up with whites like no tomorrow, but if you're in college making moves, get in with a group of other brehs/brehettes that are on the same page as you, build connections that way.

In many cases tho, you gotta cut off cats back home that aren't doing shyt with their lives but the same ol' ignorant Cac-enforced behaviors. In halfway-serious universities that often tends to extend to the athletes that also happen to be brehs. Alot of them dudes are literally on another planet when it comes to the things outside that circle:yeshrug:

At the end of the day tho, people are gonna roll with what they fit in with.
Yea, I was even surprised I got any serious responses :leon:

and this is what pisses me off the most (cac reinforced behaviors) because these are the same people who are intimidated by knowledge and bettering themselves, yet they the type of people calling me "corny" when I'm more original than them and they seem to be like every other ignorant person I know.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Man fukk what the coli thinks breh, just go hang with your white friends whom you feel accepted around. I'm sure they'll always have your back and be trustworthy, just like any other white person in general.
Have you got your sodium levels checked?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This has been buggin me and made me quite insecure for the majority of the 28 years of my life. Went to predominately black school and was quiet and never "cool" or fit in. Actually got picked on until I did my own thing and excelled in sports and became a D1 silent but respected jock.

I was always smart, well-cultured and open-minded (played different instruments, listened to all music including classical music) but couldn't say the same for the people around me. I've had some black friends but not as much compared to my white friends throughout my life. I've had to weave through the black people who were ignorant and probably thought I wasn't hood enough for them and told me I talk "white" because I'm educated and speak intelligently, and the ignorant racist/prejudice white people who think I'm going to kill them. What I noticed is that the people who accepted me the most were white.

Now that I'm more confident and self-assured, everyone just hates on me, and it's still a disproportionate amount of black people doing it.

Now I'll weave through the "Uncle Tom" posts to see if anyone can relate to me.

Keep thinking that whites "accept" you :mjlol:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
That's because I've posted here before and know the kind of responses I'll get. I haven't been here in a while because a lot of people on here are on some phony ass militant "hate white people" shyt and even go so far as to condemn the people who don't agree with them. I learned a little from this forum that stresses the fact that you shouldn't have to "clean it up" for casual white folk for example (as long as you are being respectful), but I also learned NOT to do and what NOT to be like seeing how bitter some people are.

Breh...

You might give off arrogant vibes..

Im quiet and quite a few people took it as me thinking im "better"..

Gotta know how to diversify yourself...

A Square who is comfortable and humble will be fine

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Either this guy is a c00n or white. There really is no difference to me though.

Firstly, stop the myth that Black people don't like "intelligence", they do, and I know this from personal experience and from other people I've spoken to.

Secondly, "talking white" = you trying to sound more white = you not speaking with more bass in your voice. It has nothing to do with your preconceived notions of how "smart" you think you are in relation to others. They may have picked up on that arrogance about you, which is why they said, "stop trying to act white" or along those lines. So let's stop with that nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.