Not open for further replies.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i got a few in my family

Plus i witnessed it personally.

Hmm.. .that's crazy.

Half my black friends are Africans so they go out of their way to be rude to the "white devils" :pacspit:

Maybe its just different communities... but i've legit never seen this shyt. :yeshrug:

EDIT: If you are talking about Black men going after white women to fukk them? That's a different story. I've seen that happen. But even they fukk them they still treat them like shyt. I've never seen submission

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I checked a white chick on tinder if that counts :upsetfavre:
v7c1kEZ.gif

Daps
Some brothas seem a a little soggy.

Who the fukk is this and who brought him.

Dude seem moist like like kinda soggy like. :scusthov:

Typa dude that cheese in every photo he takes with cacs. Stop it.

Yea OP probly leavin some shyt out of his story. Like he probly used to try to act a certain way around the hood dudes and shyt and no matter how hard you try you can never fit in like that they will always be able to sense that u r phony.

If u being yourself 100 you will fit in much easier.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Think about it. T.I just got on the radio and apologize for his comments about women running for president. But I never heard T.I apologize about disrespecting women in his songs.

Little before this Stephen smith bowed down on national television and beg forgiveness about his comments about domestic violence. Meanwhile we have yet seen him apologize to his own people about his stereotypical, that offend millions.

Why is that?
That is because they don't want to jeopardize their respective careers, you moron.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
So all those white celebrities who said racist stuff about black people and apologized can now be deduced as white people being submissive to black people, according to your logic.

Or maybe they only apologized to save what was left of their careers. Nah couldn't be that. :comeon:
Exactly!

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Hmm.. .that's crazy.

Half my black friends are Africans so they go out of their way to be rude to the "white devils" :pacspit:

Maybe its just different communities... but i've legit never seen this shyt. :yeshrug:

EDIT: If you are talking about Black men going after white women to fukk them? That's a different story. I've seen that happen. But even they fukk them they still treat them like shyt. I've never seen submission
:mjlol:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
This has been buggin me and made me quite insecure for the majority of the 28 years of my life. Went to predominately black school and was quiet and never "cool" or fit in. Actually got picked on until I did my own thing and excelled in sports and became a D1 silent but respected jock.

I was always smart, well-cultured and open-minded (played different instruments, listened to all music including classical music) but couldn't say the same for the people around me. I've had some black friends but not as much compared to my white friends throughout my life. I've had to weave through the black people who were ignorant and probably thought I wasn't hood enough for them and told me I talk "white" because I'm educated and speak intelligently, and the ignorant racist/prejudice white people who think I'm going to kill them. What I noticed is that the people who accepted me the most were white.

Now that I'm more confident and self-assured, everyone just hates on me, and it's still a disproportionate amount of black people doing it.

Now I'll weave through the "Uncle Tom" posts to see if anyone can relate to me.

Do you date black? white? other?
How the women treat you?

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Probably on a subconscious level but you have to realize being that it began with slavery MANY blacks in America are subconsciously submissive to whites, not just males but females as well. You guys really need to cut this narrative out that one sex has more destructive behaviors than the other. We are ALL suffering from this post slavery sickness and we ALL have to work to get over it.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Trying not to make this a self-fulfilling prophecy and I'm not leaning too hard on the idea. It's just an observation. I'm still open-minded and befriend anyone.

It was an observation that I made too, but I was wrong. It seemed that I got along easier with whites than with blacks. Black people were too aggressive, mean for no reason, and whites were easier to deal with.

My perception was distorted. The fact is that black people and whites are different. They may smile in your face, but become a threat to them and watch those claws come out. I don't mean a physical threat...I mean if they find out you are smarter than they are, if you have more money, or anything they desire you will quickly find out that niceness is fake. They are comfortable with you as long as you are in your perceived place.

Black people are more direct. We joke around a lot and sometimes it can be a bit much. But when it comes down to it, never think another race treats you better because they don't. They tolerate you because you are not a threat.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Wrong. The only people I befriend are the ones that have truly accepted me for who I am and have got me places....not the ones who hold me back from greatness and reject me because of it.
:mjlol: Stockholm at it's finest. They are prepping you for your career as an agent and white folk cash machine. You'll get your nikka wake up call soon enough. They always turn on their pets.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Its a known fact that black men are weak for white women.

shyt is age old and dates back to slavery.

Black men view white women as a form of a trophy, a gem, black men look at white women and see freedom aka he has finally made it in life which is why black men wouldnt dare approach a white woman like he would a black woman :manny:

any black man that disagrees is in denial
:mjlol: u can't be serious wit this bullshyt

Status
Not open for further replies.