Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JSmoove29

Rookie
Daps
I can relate. Just keep doing what your doing. Your not doing anything wrong if they can't build you up to an even better person then to the bushes they go

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I refuse to believe a 28 year-old man typed the OP :scust:

This is something I would expect to read in a rambling blog post from an insecure pre-teen.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Yea, I was even surprised I got any serious responses :leon:

and this is what pisses me off the most (cac reinforced behaviors) because these are the same people who are intimidated by knowledge and bettering themselves, yet they the type of people calling me "corny" when I'm more original than them and they seem to be like every other ignorant person I know.

Yeah off rip you prob should've left the white friends angle out of your original post. I can't figure out why cats on here seem to think the only 2 categories a breh can fall into are 'square' and 'real' nikka. Like there aren't academic college brehs that can put on 'swag', aren't socially-awkward, can game hoes when necessary and stay conscious on top of all that shyt. :stopitslime:

I support all my brehs and brehettes in the struggle we share as a result of our skin color, but we have mad issues with hivemind group-think that keeps alot of us stuck in cycles of ignorant shyt. Forget Cacs, some of this is all us:yeshrug:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Everything is about money. T.I. didn't need to apologize to be accepted back in the hood. I would wager the majority of the females from the hood dgaf about what he said. Its the big businesses that sponsor him, and the tv channel that hosts his reality show, ect. that made him apologize. I don't think he wasn't sorry for what he said until he realized his pockets might get hurt.

if you want to think so. i just think everyone assumes people make decisions out of fear of money but it can be more complicated than that :francis:

Bigtymer301

Mr. Roll-Up
Daps
Reppin
if you want to think so. i just think everyone assumes people make decisions out of fear of money but it can be more complicated than that :francis:

You could be right, I just find it hard to believe a nikka who in his music constantly uses bytch, hoe, and a host of other things, and constantly degrades women, will go out his way to apologize for saying his opinion unless he stands to loose something. The people that buy T.I. albums could care less, but the people who did take offense, are the people who lobby, and boycott big businesses, and those companies are all about bottom line. If enough people boycott, and protest, they will quickly pull his endorsements, and tv shows. Maybe its deeper than that, and he don't care about the money, but if he aint apologize, he stood to loose a lot of loot. Nikkas aint selling cd's like they used too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.