Status
Not open for further replies.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
No... we don't all know that. Speak only for yourself and your local community/family. But don't pretend like every black person is out here sayin "yes massa" in 2015.

I'm not buying this shyt

So based on this reply does that mean you disagree with the premise of the thread as well, specifically that black men are submissive to white women?

Incogno

Pro
Daps
Weak azz fakkits bow down and shuffle for them pawgs. No lies. They say and do things to Black women that they'd never say to a pawg.

I've said before the attraction between quite a few black men and white women mirror a

superiority complex(hides feelings of inferiority)
inferiority complex(hides feelings of superiority)

something is off...the affinity isn't based on true love

i believe quite a few black men have internalized white supremacy....they dislike being black..and get a self-esteem boost from being with a white woman...and a lot of insecure white women wouldn't mind entertaining these men cause they supposedly validate their superiority

that's why a lot of these couples like degrading black women and encouraging white supremacy...

it's weird....

if you are so happy with yourselves..why must you degrade another?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Dude just fukk bytches and get money. The majority of people you encounter will not fukk with you. As long as you have money in your pocket and you are accomplishing your own personal goals, you will realize that the thoughts and opinions of other people are largely irrelevant.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It has its positives and negatives.

I feel like a weirdo / outcast around black people, especially if Im honest about my interests and hobbies. They don't get me. If you don't fit inside the rigid box of blackness, there's something wrong with you.

White people understand my interests and hobbies, which makes it easier at times to talk to them, but at the same time, you're always aware of your blackness around whites. You're never truly accepted.

King Jae

Banned
Daps
:jbhmm:.....black people didn't like Malcolm X when he was alive either....he was a troublesome negro....FBI called MLK Zorro..... See what I'm getting at?....sometimes when you on top of your shyt ppl that look like you will be the biggest haters.... It forces them to ask questions about themselves they don't want to answer....flip side of the coin why do you care anyway? Life too short for uneccessary anxiety....I don't get along with all black ppl either....not cause of intelligence levels but because I ain't wit bullshyt....got plenty homies from the hood with high IQ levels into alternative things yet they still at every cookout and cabaret.. No one clowns them... You might just be socially awkward and just need to work on your social skills....

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Things aren't always as they appear. I used to think like you. I was wrong.

And I doubt people say you sound white because you sound intelligent. Stop the myths and put some bass in your voice.

Exactly...I hate when nikkas say that. I have a good vocab and never had a nikka say I sound white. :mjpls:

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Things aren't always as they appear. I used to think like you. I was wrong.

And I doubt people say you sound white because you sound intelligent. Stop the myths and put some bass in your voice.
Lol! Thank you. For me talking white is less about pronunciation and more about talking in an annoyingly high pitch chipper peppy way. I notice that many black men and women speak at a lower tone. Not that our voices are deeper, but from our community we learn and end up speaking at lower tones. A black man can speak very proper and enunciate perfectly but speak very deep and full and I can tell he's black without seeing him.

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
That thread is exactly where it should be, the bushes.

You can't have a real discussion and just pander to black women by specifically targeting black men on a subject that both genders are guilty of doing. If you are then you just have an agenda.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Wrong. The only people I befriend are the ones that have truly accepted me for who I am and have got me places....not the ones who hold me back from greatness and reject me because of it.

So what we post to do then as black people? Man just go to them white folks. Black folks got a good sense on people. It might be something wrong with you. :mjpls:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
This is the most sensible post that I can fukk wit in this thread. I'm very similar to you. I listened to rock and heavy metal in elementary school and then later on got I to classical and hip hop.

It's not in me to fake and I've always been myself, but being so diverse and having such taste when you have black skin is hard, especially wen you're young and fragile with building your identity among your peers. Now that I'm older, I've grown into myself, but some stuff just recently happened which keeps reminds me that "I'm different" (to put it shortly). shyt is all good though because I'd rather be, but at times I'm not gonna lie... I do crave acceptance.

I get you. But then again for me, I had the type of personality where I could talk/relate with damn near anyone a few shades above ignorant while still not subscribing whole heartedly to what they were about or liked. I guess I'm what you would call a 'clown nikka' of sorts since I joked my way into a few social circles and stayed respected as a dude who never compromised his image or opinion to fit any category.

But then again from the time I was 17 I had different friends/peers in three different locations (Caribbean, America, Europe) so I never had to stay around cats that didn't feel me for being different to them and the few that did I made sure to keep it civil while keeping it moving with them dudes, never stayed in those areas around those close minded people.

If your insistent on being around these dudes after whatever went down you either got to roll with it or find another group to kick it with. Ain't no use staying sticking around dudes who ain't holding you down 'cause they feel you're so different to them that they can't respect you for being an individual, albeit one they might find corny.:yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.