• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Sometimes I just wish you ladies would stop it. You are bringing a butter knife to a gun fight. It doesn't always have to be a black male vs black female thing. You can state your views without rubbing people with the wrong way. I'm saying this with no malice and only love in my heart…. Geez enough already!!
If i am addressed i willl respond. Its not very complicated. A lot of people here rub me the wrong way i attack their posts not who what o think they are.:yeshrug:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Those black kids that i came across eho were raised in predominant black environments are not kids that I envy. Being among majority low self esteem/self hating blacks sometimes brings out the worse out of black people cause some of us really dont respect each other. Seen it often enough..
:dwillhuh:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not just those females, a lot of people here expose themselves but always have some shyt to say like they lived it. There's a few sheltered, out of touch nikkas here.

Then you call people out they come with the 'you're mad because my parents made it better for me' or something similar to that like all black people in predominantly black areas are struggling. A lot of us are doing very well in our lands and around our people.

i don't know how these nikkas, Latinos and cacs from these off brand ass locations get away with half the shyt they get away with when discussing topics that directly involve black Americans in predominantly black neighborhoods

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Not just those females, a lot of people here expose themselves but always have some shyt to say like they lived it. There's a few sheltered, out of touch nikkas here.

Then you call people out they come with the 'you're mad because my parents made it better for me' or something similar to that like all black people in predominantly black areas are struggling. A lot of us are doing very well in our lands and around our people.

i don't know how these nikkas, Latinos and cacs from these off brand ass locations get away with half the shyt they get away with when discussing topics that directly involve black Americans in predominantly black neighborhoods
Yet none of my threads have singked out black american men unless I explicitly say that it does. Guess what black american people are no the only black people in the western or only constitute the. Black pop in us. Hate to be talked about but always put your ish on blast?

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Yet none of my threads have singked out black american men unless I explicitly say that it does. Guess what black american people are no the only black people in the western or only constitute the. Black pop in us. Hate to be talked about but always put your ish on blast?
:what: Then doesn't that mean that you do ?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

Its the internet...I'd wager that 99.8% of these people typing the vitriol and off-brand bullshyt they do don't even come close to saying it to the black people they are around in real life (which in and of itself is a debatable topic).

Its funny to me from a cynical perspective because they really think they're intelligent spitting these long winded diatribes and thinly veiled insults at us when it simply boils down to bitterness in their dealings (or lack thereof) with the opposite gender, bitterness with their shortcomings in life and trying to reconcile their discontent with people of color while (supposedly) being a person of color themselves.

So transparent fam...

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Who is putting anything on blast and what the fukk are you even talking about?

This site is based on urban black American male culture. A lot of the topics here revolve around that so why would you or anyone like you feel the need to interject your worthless opinions on things you don't understand and have no experience in dealing with?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Who is putting anything on blast and what the fukk are you even talking about?

This site is based on urban black American male culture. A lot of the topics here revolve around that so why would you or anyone like you feel the need to interject your worthless opinions on things you don't understand and have no experience in dealing with?
Tlr discussing relationships....there are boards on here to duscuss hip hop culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.