Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Has nothing to do with gender. The reason people for cac area are like that is the media is just that racist. They don't know any better.

And it's easier to act better than people than accept the hell the people we descended from went through to give us whatever shots we do have in this fukked country/world.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It is the west there is no optimal place that blacks can live together but a well governed black nation. Until then i'd rather my black kids interact wity whites/asians/blacks/etc...and operate in mixed area because we live in a global economy.

So does the US. People think that because they in hood in black enclave they are not affected by horrible attitudes/mindsets about blackness is kidding himself. The most messed up things ive heard over the years from blacks were black kids who lived in predominant black areas. You put groups like hispanics/blacks/indians in an area all with deep entrenched attitides of colorism and yu get a recipe for a disaster. Unless you cherrypick your friend/acquaintances and live woth people who align with your thinking.
Your post clearly reflects the difference in history and mentality of you guys in Canada and how its different from ours.

You guys escaped slavery and segregation while those of us left behind in the US had to take it on and fight our way through. The types of white people you have where you live are also nothing like ours.

To compare your situation to ours is silly at best.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're in the hood you're going to affected by the lack of resources and poverty , which not exclusive to being black , keep exposing yourself :camby:

Exactly...they never grew up with poor whites, Hispanics or Indians...they all fall victims to the same vices that plague poor blacks.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm: Boggles my mind sometimes , make you wonder where they got these outlandish generalizations from , was it the media platforms designed to depict us in a negative light ... or was it up close and personal from the people in your fam ? :mjpls:

@Yup @LadySimone
They are brainwashed. If they went to an affluent black area like whr I'm from now, Not only would they be in shock they would be dropping panties for a nikka or any of my nikkas. These type of woman troll on the Internet because they have no life and are just sheep that follow whatever direction the cacs tell them...

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
In before it gets bushed…

LkDpUaWH3t66c.gif

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Exactly...they never grew up with poor whites, Hispanics or Indians...they all fall victims to the same vices that plague poor blacks.
Never said poor whites and poor hispanics dont exist. Hence why i said if it isng a middle class to uppper middle class black community with people who align with values i am not placing in a hello hole juct cause blacks are a majority.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Your post clearly reflects the difference in history and mentality of you guys in Canada and how its different from ours.

You guys escaped slavery and segregation while those of us left behind in the US had to take it on and fight our way through. The types of white people you have where you live are also nothing like ours.

To compare your situation to ours is silly at best.
First of all blacks did not escape discrimination by coming to canada. They dealt with it here too. And there is many types of escapism that doenst require physical relocation.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You are the 'leaders' so you tell me? Black women have done all they could do ...you called their efforts useless. Perhaps its time for you take charge instead of talking about women's weaves and womens bedwenching.

Black women like you just want us to be your body guards. You don't want to follow anything we have to say.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Never said poor whites and poor hispanics dont exist. Hence why i said if it isng a middle class to uppper middle class black community with people who align with values i am not placing in a hello hole juct cause blacks are a majority.
Stop acting like you don't be insinuating that , shyt even in the thread where the black child pieced up the teacher you said some dumb shyt like this as if delinquent while children don't exist and they're no thriving black schools at all
Ya the wonderful pro black kids in black schools that i should want to raise my kids in. :comeon:

You've been exposing yourself for the past couple hours , so just continue to spew fukkery...

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Black women like you just want us to be your body guards. You don't want to follow anything we have to say.
I think BW are used to not expect many BM to do anything but to save themselves. I dont need a league of men protecting me....i just want my husband to.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I think BW are used to not expect many BM to do anything but to save themselves. I dont need a league of men protecting me....i just want my husband to.

When women scream they don't need you that is what happens. The truth is you guys gave up on us we have never given up on you.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Sometimes I just wish you ladies would stop it. You are bringing a butter knife to a gun fight. It doesn't always have to be a black male vs black female thing. You can state your views without rubbing people the wrong way. I'm saying this with no malice and only love in my heart…. Geez enough already!!

Status
Not open for further replies.