Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Calm down guys, she's not banned. I just bushed and merged a thread she was active in. She can't post in this mega thread.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
First of all blacks did not escape discrimination by coming to canada. They dealt with it here too. And there is many types of escapism that doenst require physical relocation.
That is not even close to what our people in the US faced.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Think about it. T.I just got on the radio and apologize for his comments about women running for president. But I never heard T.I apologize about disrespecting women in his songs.

Little before this Stephen smith bowed down on national television and beg forgiveness about his comments about domestic violence. Meanwhile we have yet seen him apologize to his own people about his stereotypical, that offend millions.

Why is that?

Scrub

All Star
Daps
XKP7RuF.png
That's just famous people they don't wont to mess up that check they can:camby:

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
I kind of agree and Charles Manson said something similar to what you are saying in his Helter Skelter scenario

To many of us look at white women as a pedestal or achievement .

To be clear most black men are into black women but there is still to many of us on that pawg over black women type of thing especially when they get some money and validation from them

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Its a known fact that black men are weak for white women.

shyt is age old and dates back to slavery.

Black men view white women as a form of a trophy, a gem, black men look at white women and see freedom aka he has finally made it in life which is why black men wouldnt dare approach a white woman like he would a black woman :manny:

any black man that disagrees is in denial

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.