Status
Not open for further replies.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Damn right I am. Neither are mutually exclusive. The irony about me living in the uk is that it is the future for USA blacks. I time travelled nikka.

Now you been reduced to spelling checking.
mjlol.gif

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Those black kids that i came across eho were raised in predominant black environments are not kids that I envy. Being among majority low self esteem/self hating blacks sometimes brings out the worse out of black people cause some of us really dont respect each other. Seen it often enough..
Honestly consider marrying out. I'm fearful of you passing your thoughts down to black children. The last thing we need is black people with your ideas about other blacks. And this is referring to your pre-edited post, though your edits don't manage to save face.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Honestly consider marrying out. I'm fearful of you passing your thoughts down to black children. The last thing we need is black people with your ideas about other blacks. And this is referring to your pre-edited post, though your edits don't manage to save face.
You should be more worried about folks who already have a bunch of black kids and baby mamas and are on their furst or second mama....insulting bw or on that fake millitant talk. I will teach my future black children how to truly value themselves and not to lose their dignity to pander for dap/rep.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

The coli is the last place on earth where i need to validate my pride in being black. Most of you guys are posers anyway. You go on this site to escape the life you are living. While leaving bits of pieces behind that exposes most of you one by one. I know the type of blacks i am talking about. A good chunk of them post on this site...and exposing my kids to these types is just as bad as exposing them to racists.

Last edited:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
So you're not going to own up to what you said, you know it was fuvked up right nd many could construe it as self-hatred. Anyways I actually do think there are some people on the coli putting in work in their communities but I'll let you cook and continue youe generalizations about people with your ideologies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
So you're not going to own up to what you said, you know it was fuvked up right nd many could construe it as self-hatred. Anyways I actually do think there are some people on the coli putting in work in their communities but I'll let you cook and continue youe generalizations about people with your ideologies.
I owned up what i said and there was nothing messed up about it. Black in predominant black areas usually live in innercity/just moved to burbz but still innercity mentality where i live are not people i want raised my kids around. Mixes are sure....until there are middle class/uppardly mobile black neighborhoods i will raise in mixed areas:yeshrug:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You have a point.

Whether thy admit it or not them being in areas controlled heavily by white men is affecting them and getting them to promote what racist white men want.

Places like Cali, UK and Canada especially has high white influence.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You have a point.

Whether thy admit it or not them being in areas controlled heavily by white men is affecting them and getting them to promote what racist white men want.

I can even see them parroting white supremacists at times.
It is the west there is no optimal place that blacks can live together but a well governed black nation. Until then i'd rather my black kids interact wity whites/asians/blacks/etc...and operate in mixed area because we live in a global economy.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You have a point.

Places like Cali, UK and Canada especially has high white influence.
So does the US. People think that because they in hood in black enclave they are not affected by horrible attitudes/mindsets about blackness is kidding himself. The most messed up things ive heard over the years from blacks were black kids who lived in predominant black areas. You put groups like hispanics/blacks/indians in an area all with deep entrenched attitides of colorism and yu get a recipe for a disaster. Unless you cherrypick your friend/acquaintances and live woth people who align with your thinking.

Last edited:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
So does the US. People think that because they in hood in black enclave they are not affected by horrible attitudes/mindsets about blackness is kidding himself.
If you're in the hood you're going to affected by the lack of resources and poverty , which is not exclusive to being black , keep exposing yourself :camby:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.