• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Who is putting anything on blast and what the fukk are you even talking about?

This site is based on urban black American male culture. A lot of the topics here revolve around that so why would you or anyone like you feel the need to interject your worthless opinions on things you don't understand and have no experience in dealing with?
Call my opinions wortless is a matter of opinion. I talk about blacks and the western world as a black person lving in a western world. Take it ir leave it:yeshrug:

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
Call my opinions wortless is a matter of opinion. I talk about blacks and the western world as a black person lving in a western world. Take it ir leave it:yeshrug:
You live in canada
There's a difference in black in america and black in canada. Canada has more c00ns
Your opinion of black america is null and void:yeshrug:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Your opinion being worthless isn't a "a matter of opinion", it's clearly the consensus and that should tell you something

And, blacks in the western world aren't monolithic in any sense of the word.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Your opinion being worthless isn't a "a matter of opinion", it's clearly the consensus and that should tell you something

And, blacks in the western world aren't monolithic in any sense of the word.

Is that what we are using now as an argument? And every one of these posters that you speak of have an opinion hence whu its a matter of opinion. Consensus or not there are several thousand of posters on this site yet handful are active. Why?

Many posters know the culture on here. Either say what people want to here/hardly participate in threads to appear to not have an opinion. Its not rocket science that very few people will stand on their own without getting other peoples cosigning/validating the stuff that they say. Listen as long as colu posters agreeing or not agreeing me doesnt put money my pocket...you can take your consnesus and can shove it.

Simple.

Never claimed blacks are a monolithic. In fact its posters like you that clammer for black group think.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Black women who grew up around black people and hate black men were whores in high school and college or molested

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
OH GIRL.
SHUT UP, CHILD

Can we end this back and forth we keep doing on the subject. And also stop bashing the Canadian coli people :mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.