• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HaterGz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
2016 fukking These Hoes
The distinction Afro-Latino does not mean that all, or even a majority of your ancestors are black (especially for some of the people that you all choose to call Afro-Latino). What is wrong with her having attraction (not that she does as this is JUST a music video) to someone who looks like one of her ancestors?

:laff:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: long as the white folks don't get that chocolate DR sista I am good. I could care less about this girl.

:lupe: please don't tell me they got that DR sista...
Amara La Negra?

White people can't take her off the fact that white people don't fukk with reggaeton-ish music

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I'm finna knock this bytch up an leave her... Teach the bytch a lesson about stereotypes... Not all us cacs about to save an crown these hoes...
if you get all militant on me for calling this black woman a bytch an a hoe you ain't shyt, she's a bedwench

Wait. What the fukk? :camby:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I'm finna knock this bytch up an leave her... Teach the bytch a lesson about stereotypes... Not all us cacs about to save an crown these hoes...
if you get all militant on me for calling this black woman a bytch an a hoe you ain't shyt, she's a bedwench
11EMKFAkfac8De.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.