Status
Not open for further replies.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am still confused,but whatever

I'm sure for some it's flattering but most brehs are normal and don't care about bedwenches. Yall bottom of the totem pole that they pick last, if at all. Only fit to be pumped and dumped like Britney Spears' ex boyfriend did to Star Jackson.
:mjlol:

Daps
I'm sure for some it's flattering but most brehs are normal and don't care about bedwenches. Yall bottom of the totem pole that they pick last, if at all. Only fit to be pumped and dumped like Britney Spears' ex boyfriend did to Star Jackson.
:mjlol:
I am NOT a bedwench,you dumb animal scat.I just asked a question.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am NOT a bedwench,you dumb animal scat.I just asked a question.

There's your answer, dishonest wench, now begone: I have blondes to watch on ESPN

*flicks the channel*

The newest hot stuff:

links-page.jpg

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You better than this. Lebron is an anomaly in his sport let alone to the regular human. That being said, he has a target weight also, were his doctors might say lebron your overweight. Or you could stand to bulk up a little. Don't mean he is fat. Boxers can be over or under or weight and not be considered fat.

To the second part I somewhat agree. But what better way are they hiding from us then?

It's just a simple way to give you a point on where you stand. The thing is I only here overweight women complain about this. Which is often their excuse for not losing weight. " that's not for black people" but they're 100 lbs over wieght with a gut.

Never have I heard a thin toned back women complaIn about bmi. Neither have you, be honest.

All I'm saying with the LeBron thing is, lets say his physical gift was him being a genius instead. No iq test would make give a genius a result of being below average intelligence, which is exactly whats happening here with him physically

All of these bad health statistics go into figuring out health insurance premiums. BMI is a big one for this and no one really cares enough to make this an issue. Plus there our a lot of fat people out here so in way this has a way of helping, even if people are classified as being overweight that aren't overweight, it wouldn't really hurt most people to act like they need to lose a couple of pounds

Yea we all know most fat people are delusional and take this shyt and run with it, they make excuses about everything which is part of the reason theyre out of shape but that's a different discussion from what I'm talking about. My issue is with this number being reported out there and making the vast majority of black people look like fat slobs when this couldn't be furthest from the truth and people going with it like its gospel when this shyt is grossly inflated.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how is she afro-latina?

plus shes from portland and plays jazz. off the jump you know she likes white guys

I don't know where they got Afro-Latina from. Her father is Black american and her mother is scottish. :dahell:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I'm "obese" and I hover around 10-12% bodyfat

I've done maybe 1000s of BMIs over the past decade

I done extensive research and school projects on the topic

Bodyfat testing is the only way to to legitimately determine if someone is over weight and even that isn't that reliable or accurate and is too all of the place with the testing methods that don't account for different people's body as far as fat distribution

Common sense would tell a nikka that 8/10 black women walking around aren't fat, even tho the number is high it isn't nearly that bad.

Idiots really heavily on numbers without crititical thinking skills or experience in the field pertaining to what the stats are accounting for. Numbers have some truth but are not definitive and don't tell the entire story

That's why white supremacist can never be taken seriously because that's their entire argument. And also that's why some of these posters can't be taken seriously because the only argument than can bring up is numbers

nikka please.....:pachaha:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Thread proves most nikkas are chubby chasers who like fat bytches and are in denail that the vast majority of black women aren't thick, but fat. I've traveled the U.S. frequently this year and yes most black women are obese, fat, whatever you want to call it.:snoop:

nikkas always in denial and think the white man has a conspiracy to convince the world that most American black women are fat to ruin self esteems. :skip:

Status
Not open for further replies.