• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I'm finna knock this bytch up an leave her... Teach the bytch a lesson about stereotypes... Not all us cacs about to save an crown these hoes...
if you get all militant on me for calling this black woman a bytch an a hoe you ain't shyt, she's a bedwench
The fukk ??????

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The distinction Afro-Latino does not mean that all, or even a majority of your ancestors are black (especially for some of the people that you all choose to call Afro-Latino). What is wrong with her having attraction (not that she does as this is JUST a music video) to someone who looks like one of her ancestors?

Last edited:

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
I'm finna knock this bytch up an leave her... Teach the bytch a lesson about stereotypes... Not all us cacs about to save an crown these hoes...
if you get all militant on me for calling this black woman a bytch an a hoe you ain't shyt, she's a bedwench
u cacs out here giving no fukks :dead:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea exactly

Those are lebron James stats I posted in the calculator pic right now, he's "overweight" and 2 points away from being obese :bryan:how many athletes are in better physical shape than lebron?
Lebron is in the top 1% of the top 1%.

Now y'all wanna use absolutes.
I can't remember exactly where but I read somewhere that black people tend to have a slightly higher average bmi range compared to other races. So, some of them might be showing up as overweight based on white peoples' standards rather than black peoples' ones.
Soon as they make up a black people bmi y'all gonna say they are trynna keep black folks fat with these inflated bmi number for a fit person compared to the white people bmi index.

It's an easy measurement to do its not the end all be all.

If you go to the doctor toned with a flat stomach he's not gonna call you over weight.

Also having to much weight(muscle) can be a hinderence to some athletes. Why do you think some athletes slim down...cause carrying to much weight (muscle or fat) isnt a benefit(knees, ankles, feet etc)to them.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
reads spoiler....:skip: even white ppl calling black women bedwenches......aint gonna stop her tho:sas2:

Status
Not open for further replies.