Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Lebron is in the top 1% of the top 1%.

Now y'all wanna use absolutes.

Soon as they make up a black people bmi y'all gonna say they are trynna keep black folks fat with these inflated bmi number for a fit person compared to the white people bmi index.

It's an easy measurement to do its not the end all be all.

If you go to the doctor toned with a flat stomach he's not gonna call you over weight.

Also having to much weight(muscle) can be a hinderence to some athletes. Why do you think some athletes slim down...cause carrying to much weight (muscle or fat) isnt a benefit(knees, ankles, feet etc)to them.

Lebron is .0000000001% so if a any test says he's over weight, you should have a problem with that testing method.

Nothing is absolute and I never insinuated anything was but BMI is a garbage way to determine weight classifications period. That's not an opinion, that's the consensus by people smarter than you and myself.

Daps
She's mixed and was raised in Portland.

You knew what time it was, breh

:mjpls:
that crossed me mind but i thought there was hope she could be saved after that "Black Gold" song:snoop:
yall nikkas love making threads on these no name *i dont know who the fukk this hoe is* bytches :heh:

who the fukk is this bytch :mjlol:
probably cause jazz unfortunately no longer holds the prominence it once had in AA pop culture but i was first made aware of this chick on this forum last year and have since saw her on tv a couple time and think she got nominated for a Grammy too
The distinction Afro-Latino does not mean that all, or even a majority of your ancestors are black (especially for some of the people that you all chose to call Afro-Latino). What is wrong with her having attraction (not that she does as this is JUST a music video) to someone who looks like one of her ancestors?
so you see nothing hypocritical about her channeling her inner Angie Stone while appreciating black boys on one song then calling a caveman her king on the next:comeon:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.