Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: this the BW fantasy...serving her white king

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I'm Dominican.

:whoa:

:russ: cool homie didn't want to be saying too much. Get my ass in trouble......joker be like :ufdup: don't I know your ass originalman...:mjlol:.

But I will keep in touch with you if my wife ever leaves me. I will need you to tell me all the spots Amara hangs out in DR when she goes on tour......so I can stalk her:russ:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: cool homie didn't want to be saying too much. Get my ass in trouble......joker be like :ufdup: don't I know your ass originalman...:mjlol:.

But I will keep in touch with you if my wife ever leaves me. I will need you to tell me all the spots Amara hangs out in DR when she goes on tour......so I can stalk her:russ:
On second thought, I know Originalman...

I know I aint trippin
Don't your brother got them birds, ha...

:dwillhuh:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron is .0000000001% so if a any test says he's over weight, you should have a problem with that testing method.

Nothing is absolute and I never insinuated anything was but BMI is a garbage way to determine weight classifications period. That's not an opinion, that's the consensus by people smarter than you and myself.
You better than this. Lebron is an anomaly in his sport let alone to the regular human. That being said, he has a target weight also, were his doctors might say lebron your overweight. Or you could stand to bulk up a little. Don't mean he is fat. Boxers can be over or under or weight and not be considered fat.

To the second part I somewhat agree. But what better way are they hiding from us then?

It's just a simple way to give you a point on where you stand. The thing is I only here overweight women complain about this. Which is often their excuse for not losing weight. " that's not for black people" but they're 100 lbs over wieght with a gut.

Never have I heard a thin toned back women complaIn about bmi. Neither have you, be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.