Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superstar
Daps
chris brown says "all my bytches got real hair..."

one interpretation: he's insulting black women.

a different interpretation: he's supporting women with real hair.

which one of those interpretations is a truer representation of what the man ACTUALLY SAID?

i understand playing dumb. cacs do it all the time to maintain their position on the racial hierarchy. please, don't do it with me. it is insulting. i have limited my feelings regarding this line to chris brown not black men. i am not saying this is how all bm feel just cb
to answer your question, interpretation #1.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
nikka, what about them? is that really a concern?

i dont like fat bytches. but what about women with thyroid problems, what about them? man...i dont give a fukk. we're talkin about places where i want to stick my dikk...we're not talking about equal rights for job opportunities.
Just because you don't care about something doesn't make the it irrelevant to the rest of the world.
Again, It's about ethical awareness, Music(art) is subjected to many interpretations and it up to the artist to be critically aware of how their art is perceived by the masses because these perceptions can negatively cause outcomes and damage groups and dempgraphics no matter what the intention.

A_Professional_Pickaninny.jpg

Cacs in 1890
"but it's funny"
"It's not that serious its just entertainment"
"were not taking about all N***'as, You're the good one."

:sas2:

Only this time they got black boys doing the dirty work.

Last edited:

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
i understand playing dumb. cacs do it all the time to maintain their position on the racial hierarchy. please, don't do it with me. it is insulting. i have limited my feelings regarding this line to chris brown not black men. i am not saying this is how all bm feel just cb
to answer your question, interpretation #1.

you're gonna lecture someone about "playing dumb" then chose interpretation #1?

you obviously feel a certain kinda way about this because of your personal trials and tribulations or whatever...cause you said people make fun of your hair. it would be nice if everyone on earth was attracted to whatever kinda hairstyle you have. but just because chris brown isnt attracted to it doesnt mean he's insulting all black women. like @Ronnie Lott already told you...that is the DEFINITION of REACHING.

its funny how we're giving so much credence to a relatively innocuous line in a song as opposed to actually looking at what chris brown does in his real life. cause i only know of 2 women he has dated, both of which are black and both of which have worn weaves in public. so obviously if he was some real black woman hating, weave hating nikka then that would reflect in his personal life. which it doesnt.

Superstar
Daps
you're gonna lecture someone about "playing dumb" then chose interpretation #1?

you obviously feel a certain kinda way about this because of your personal trials and tribulations or whatever...cause you said people make fun of your hair. it would be nice if everyone on earth was attracted to whatever kinda hairstyle you have. but just because chris brown isnt attracted to it doesnt mean he's insulting all black women. like @Ronnie Lott already told you...that is the DEFINITION of REACHING.

its funny how we're giving so much credence to a relatively innocuous line in a song as opposed to actually looking at what chris brown does in his real life. cause i only know of 2 women he has dated, both of which are black and both of which have worn weaves in public. so obviously if he was some real black woman hating, weave hating nikka then that would reflect in his personal life. which it doesnt.

i'd barely call that a lecture from me.

yes, i'm a bw with natural hair. i do have feelings concerning the topic like i'm sure you have feelings about police harassment :dahell:. i did not limit my statement to making fun of my hair. i've had statements making fun when it was short to backhanded racist compliments once i grew it out. are you saying that someone can't speak out on issues they have been affected by?

why are you bringing up hair STYLE? if someone is treating their attraction like it is fact, then yes, people he's being prejudice towards have the right to object. did u abandon the idea that he wasn't insulting bw? what is with this line of questioning?

please name these 2 black women, and :childplease: dating a certain group means nothing. did racist cacs not get their black slaves pregnant and have black mistresses during slavery?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm not sure what the funniest part of this is:

a) the fact that isn't that important
b) the fact that this is what it took to make people was their hands of Chris Brown
c) the fact that people who presumably don't even have fake hair got offended
d) the fact that this is seen as an indictment of just black women, knowing that if other
women who wear weave took offense and tried to jump on this outrage wave their
deposits would be rejected

Based on all the crazy shyt going on with black people in this country, this "issue" is microscopic.

Black women worrying about dumb shyt like this is really not the business right now.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Sad part is, a black women rocking hair like that would get major shyt from another black women.
Not really but y'all nikkas don't go outside so I'm not surprised

:no:See it all the time. Most times its super young or hood-minded hairhats who talk that mess, though.

Damn shame:smh:
This is moreso true but this isn't most black chicks. That's where it would probably be more likely said but even then if you look good with it I haven't saw chicks really clown.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Not really but y'all nikkas don't go outside so I'm not surprised

This is moreso true but this isn't most black chicks. That's where it would probably be more likely said but even then if you look good with it I haven't saw chicks really clown.
Of course throw shots at brehs for no reason :stopitslime:

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
i'd barely call that a lecture from me.

call it whatever you want. the point is you have the audacity to claim someone else is "playing dumb" and in the same post refute an almost word-for-word interpretation of what he actually said. thats more "playing dumb" than anything else anyone has said in this thread.

yes, i'm a bw with natural hair. i do have feelings concerning the topic like i'm sure you have feelings about police harassment :dahell:. i did not limit my statement to making fun of my hair. i've had statements making fun when it was short to backhanded racist compliments once i grew it out. are you saying that someone can't speak out on issues they have been affected by?

i'm saying there comes a point when your opinion lacks objectivity. when the vast majority of people hear the exact same line as you, and draw drastically different conclusions on the lines intent, then you need to accept the fact that the issue just MIGHT be within YOUR interpretation. since you already said how you have been personally made fun of because of your grade of hair, i simply pointed out that could factor into how you are reading into his line. that doesnt automatically make your opinion invalid.

why are you bringing up hair STYLE? if someone is treating their attraction like it is fact, then yes, people he's being prejudice towards have the right to object. did u abandon the idea that he wasn't insulting bw? what is with this line of questioning?

where does chris brown treat his attraction like its fact? line says, "all my bytches got real hair" not "only bytches with real hair should be considered attractive." Again, you are forming interpretations that stray completely off course from what he actually even says.

im not "abandoning the idea that he wasnt insulting black women" what i am saying is that i'm pretty much taking the line for what its worth. all the nikkas bytches got real hair. if you wanna take it a step further and say he's only attracted to women with real hair, then i'm OK with that. but if you want to take it 30 steps past that and claim he's specifically shytting on black women, then no i dont ascribe to that interpretation.

please name these 2 black women, and :childplease: dating a certain group means nothing. did racist cacs not get their black slaves pregnant and have black mistresses during slavery?

uhhh, rihanna and karreuche? do you really think a slavemasters relationship with his slaves is equivalent to chris brown and karreuche? you think michael fassenbender and patsie were dating? being intentionally hyperbolic doesnt further an argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.