Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If black men worried more about staying out of jail and education instead of someone's hair then maybe there wouldn't be 9 TIMES AS MANY BLACK MEN IN JAIL AND TWICE AS MANY BLACK WOMEN IN COLLEGE AS BLACK MEN.

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
i'm saying there comes a point when your opinion lacks objectivity. when the vast majority of people hear the exact same line as you, and draw drastically different conclusions on the lines intent, then you need to accept the fact that the issue just MIGHT be within YOUR interpretation. since you already said how you have been personally made fun of because of your grade of hair, i simply pointed out that could factor into how you are reading into his line. that doesnt automatically make your opinion invalid.

so in other words, you are saying "minority opinions don't matter" as if people in the majority don't allow their own prejudices and experiences to shape their views. that is a dangerous way to think as a black man in this country. i'm sure the majority of people in this country will hear lots of things about bm and draw conclusions u don't agree with, but i guess they're right since they're the majority? :sas2:

fact is a lot of u came in here defending him not because u actually care about him or the line but because either
a) you believe what he believes and u want it to be established that this type of thinking is ok
b) u feel frequently attacked and just blindly object to anything said by a certain group of women
c) general dislike towards a certain group of women and wanting to see them mad

where does chris brown treat his attraction like its fact? line says, "all my bytches got real hair" not "only bytches with real hair should be considered attractive." Again, you are forming interpretations that stray completely off course from what he actually even says.

i said "someone." YOU brought up chris brown & attraction. that is part of why i asked about he line of questioning. there is a line a few pages back of chris brown making his opinion of women as fact. the girl you claim to be black that he claims to be asian is considered superior because of her ancestry while people not belonging to that group are "regular hoes" that is evidence of his prejudice & treating preference as fact

uhhh, rihanna and karreuche? do you really think a slavemasters relationship with his slaves is equivalent to chris brown and karreuche? you think michael fassenbender and patsie were dating? being intentionally hyperbolic doesnt further an argument.
:dahell: are you being intentionally hyperbolic calling karreuch a black woman? her mom is asian and her dad is maybe part black.
karrueche-tran.jpg

if dating her is proof that chris brown loves bw then donald sterling must be up there with Malcolm x :beli:

i stand by what i said. people can date/love/screw someone of a certain race yet still have racism/prejudice for that race.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This place is turning into LSA. nikkas typing up paragraphs over Chris Browns thoughts on weave :mjlol:
It would make sense if that was the case. All he said was his bytches have real hair. One of the vaguest statements ever. Every girl I messed with had
real hair too, and they were black. So....:yeshrug: shyt is crazy.

Now if a video drops, you can imagine the fallout.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
:dahell: are you being intentionally hyperbolic calling karreuch a black woman? her mom is asian and her dad is maybe part black. if dating her is proof that chris brown loves bw then donald sterling must be up there with Malcolm x :beli:

:lolbron:

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps

I see alot of Black women on LSA & Facebook saying this is the last straw :scust::takedat:

Real hair or not.. song is garbo :mjlol:

Also, I'm not sure if you're familiar with LSA, but Chris Brown has a few stans; however, the major can't stand him. Says he looks coke out, and etc so it's not like the major actually liked him before this song. Also, it was posted in music alley where they generally discuss all types of songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.