Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
so it is just the women reaching? it was not a reach to think the line was about bw when the male posters said he was team natural hair even tho his line doesn't mention natural hair?

a group does not need to be explicitly named for the statement to be prejudice or racist. if a cac tells u they hope u get stopped by the cops you wouldn't take that as racial?

are non-bw stereotyped when it comes to weave? is there a belief they can't grow hair? if there was, then bw wouldn't feel the need to voice those statements about non-bw. does chris brown have a history of saying racist things against non-bw?

i've been asked and taunted about hair my whole life by people who look like chris brown to akon.

Chris brown never mentioned black women or weave tho :mindblown:

Natural hair could mean any chick not rockin weave.

Non black women are not stereotyped about weave like black women are, mostly because black women wear weave more than any other group. (And that's fine, I'm not sayin that's good or bad) :whoa:

I see you skipped over the part where I said that "anyone who thinks black women can't grow hair is an idiot or not black"

:pachaha:

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
so it is just the women reaching? it was not a reach to think the line was about bw when the male posters said he was team natural hair even tho his line doesn't mention natural hair?

chris brown says "all my bytches got real hair..."

one interpretation: he's insulting black women.

a different interpretation: he's supporting women with real hair.

which one of those interpretations is a truer representation of what the man ACTUALLY SAID?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It's about ethical awareness and principle . A cac may not intend to insult you but that does not make the what they say any less insulting.

It's not a fukking reach if you having any sense.

Ethics? :what:

Did you have an issue when Beyoncé was tellin chicks to pat their weaves?

Should females without weaves take offense to that line? :pachaha:

Superstar
Daps
Chris brown never mentioned black women or weave tho :mindblown:

Natural hair could mean any chick not rockin weave.

Non black women are not stereotyped about weave like black women are, mostly because black women wear weave more than any other group. (And that's fine, I'm not sayin that's good or bad) :whoa:

I see you skipped over the part where I said that "anyone who thinks black women can't grow hair is an idiot or not black"

:pachaha:

did u quote the bm implying he was being team-natural hair when it comes to bw by th quote? or are you just being divisive and confronting the women

:camby: natural hair means unrelaxed, afro hair.

there has been prejudice against bw and their hair since before weave was popular. i'm not going to address your opinion about non-bw and weave wearing because neither of us can prove that since weave buying is different than frequently wearing weave.

no, i did not skip it over. i mentioned blacks of all backgrounds from mixed race like chris (his mom is biracial) to very dark and african like akon have made prejudice statements to me regarding bw and hair.

you are more than kidding yourself if you want to make the argument that someone saying something racist about blacks cannot possibly be black :upsetfavre:

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Mustard on the beat hoe

:mjlol:

zi49lgS.png

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
they didnt have a care in the world when chris beat rihanna to a pulp

but now that chris dont want these weave wearin hoes its finally time to abandon ship :mjlol:

*chris beats up a black woman*

black women: she prolly deserved it. he single now... he can hmu. :shaq:

*chris doesnt like fake hair*

black women: fukk that nikka :demonic:

Status
Not open for further replies.