• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Also, I'm not sure if you're familiar with LSA, but Chris Brown has a few stans; however, the major can't stand him. Says he looks coke out, and etc so it's not like the major actually liked him before this song.
Im on LSA. I know the majority dont like him, the majority of my friends and all my roommates dont like him either. The average Black girl is not checking for 2015 Chris Brown but let Coli boys tell it, he can get with any Black woman he wants :yeshrug:

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
Im on LSA. I know the majority dont like him, the majority of my friends and all my roommates dont like him either. The average Black girl is not checking for 2015 Chris Brown but let Coli boys tell it, he can get with any Black woman he wants :yeshrug:

I just wanted to put that out there because the fools in this thread love to run with shyt like the majority of us (black women) are/were checking for Chris brown before this song.

I don't even really listen rap/hip hop stations anymore because it's all misogynistic garbage.

KenyaDoll

Daps
Who is the song offensive to? :what:
Do you really think Chris Brown made a song intended to insult and disrespect people with terminal illnesses that lose their hair? Now THATS a fukkin reach :dead:

Well he does come off as an a$$hole in general. He did severely beat someone, attacked strangers, trashed new studios because someone has a question he didn't like, and is clearly on drug. I wouldn't put anything past him. He doesn't seem like the most stable person. :yeshrug:

*and yes, I thought these things before this song.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I just wanted to put that out there because the fools in this thread love to run with shyt like the majority of us (black women) are/were checking for Chris brown before this song.

I don't even really listen rap/hip hop stations anymore because it's all misogynistic garbage.
I feel you, we're on the same page. I wish more Black women from LSA signed up for Coli but they hate it here summa these dudes act like they havent been around one black female before with the nonsense they spew.

Black women like thugs: Majority of my friends & roommates date guys in college from good families

Black women dance to anything: Majority of my friends listen to old R&b. I just had to tell my best friend who Bobby Shmurda was :russ:

All black women would fukk Trey Songz/Chris Brown in a heartbeat:
This might have some truth in it :yeshrug: but nobody fukking these dudes for anything but bragging rights and trynna get tricked on

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
If you don't see how this isn't an attack on black women you are just as naive as the white people who don't think racism exists.& Whether black women wear their natural hair or not, is not the issue here.This was another way to slight Black women.Yet again,another BLACK MALE artist showing the world how he views black women.His intention was not to encourage black women,it was to belittle them.
its just a song its entertainment why yall taking this shyt so seriously.. :wow:

KenyaDoll

Daps
I feel you, we're on the same page. I wish more Black women from LSA signed up for Coli but they hate it here summa these dudes act like they havent been around one black female before with the nonsense they spew.

Black women like thugs: Majority of my friends & roommates date guys in college from good families

Black women dance to anything: Majority of my friends listen to old R&b. I just had to tell my best friend who Bobby Shmurda was :russ:

This might have some truth in it :yeshrug: but nobody fukking these dudes for anything but bragging rights and trynna get tricked on

That's the guy with the shmoney dance?

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang

easy now we dont want that gender war shyt over here :whoa:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami

No gender wars. Just peace and harmony. #Blacklivesmatter
Don't act like LSA doesn't have bitter mentally ill black women at that site.:beli:

This site doesn't need those types of poster coming over here.:camby:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Not only that. Black men historically can give two shyts about a European beauty standard. We the reasons chicks are taking sideways pics on instagram, getting ass shots and all that. We the main ones promoting that shyt(and to some extent Hispanic men) Nobody has big uped black female beauty with no fukks given to status quo like black men
:salute:Im shocked nobody said this. Black American culture specifically has influenced every music genre, every culture in some form, to the point

hip hop has been adopted in some form or fashion by everybody. A lot of beautiful things come out of Africa, but Black America set the biggest trends for decades

now. The black man's love for black women and her beauty are exactly why these women are out here getting more afro-centric friendly looks.

This shyt certainly wasn't started by white men:heh:

This "Black men hate Black women" shyt:camby: Couldn't be further from the truth.
I said that way back in a different thread, black men are the only ones who gave a finger to white beauty standards.

We promoted thick lips, big ass, and thick body, and yet you have some bitter black women having the nerve to say black men don't promote their beauty. They even go as far to say that black men follow European beauty standards(mostly lsa saying this crap) and we promote white beauty more. :mindblown:

Every other race of women trying to look like them because of us, but they don't give us no credit for it.:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.