• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Why would I be in my feelings? I assumed we were having an discussion. You must be in your feelings because I said you were ignorant on the topic, which is the truth. I didn't mean it in a derogatory way but if you get mad you get mad :why:

All I'm saying is 'I got got some fat black women in my family and I've seen a lot of fat girls so 82% of ~20 million people are fat must be kinda true' is terrible logic.

And for the last time I never said the 82% number was accurate, not once :snoop:

My point is, that being on the Coli you would think 3/4 of that 82% encompasses world class athletes, and fit "thick" chicks with skinny waist. This isn't true.

I'm not saying 82% of black women are overweight, I'm saying of that 82% CLASSIFIED as overweight not all or hell even a majority can blame it on just having larger body mass. That's my point. Not hard to understand. Not inaccurate.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:Your really believe 8 out of 10 Black Women are overweight, seriously people, stop reading these stupid propaganda articles and actually used your eyes. And they will tell you the actual truth.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
this.... yall love to pretend there aren't a ton of fat black chicks roaming about.

Lot of fat women and MEN of all races walking around. Being obese ain't unique to just sisters or just women. At the end of the day if someone chooses to not take care of their body that's their issue. They have to deal with the effects of that. And if you're not attracted to them then don't holla at them. It's really easy.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And for the last time I never said the 82% number was accurate, not once :snoop:

My point is, that being on the Coli you would think 3/4 of that 82% encompasses world class athletes, and fit "thick" chicks with skinny waist. This isn't true.

I'm not saying 82% of black women are overweight, I'm saying of that 82% CLASSIFIED as overweight not all or hell even a majority can blame it on just having larger body mass. That's my point. Not hard to understand. Not inaccurate.

Who cares what the coli says and why would that be relevant in any discussion.

You don't know who, how many, if the majority or minority can blame what on anything. That's talking off of ass again. There were several testing methods out that asked specifically if a person was of black or African descent for a reason, we have more lean body mass which equates to more weight which is fact. People got in a their feelings about it and now it's mostly all encompassing methods.

Either way I'm done with it, this shyt is turning into nonsense

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
The c00n is strong in this one. With that said how many accounts you have egobigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.