Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faneto

Banned
Daps
I never seen so many people so concerned with others weight except for on the Coli.
Well they're not gettin any pussi, they gotta have something to do

When it comes to men's height (something one cant even control), it's open season

When it comes to women's weight though :whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:noah: Yes Lawd a nikka stay in love with a yella cutie with a Lil meat on her bones
There's nothing like it[/Sigel] :banderas:

t8gtucqQ.jpg

bZcWXPsa.jpg

a2ieyDIw.jpg

8YXXN2Jv.jpg

HOLOGRAM PAC

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching this vid in the booth and noticed the amount of obese people, most women but it's some dudes too. near the end the other dance team is all fat chicks. shyt is sad:snoop:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
It's the food.:francis: Delicious food is always the unhealthiest & the lack of exercise.These things impact the obesity rates in the black community as a whole, both the men & the women.

I have a good friend (who is over weight) who would always add salt to her food every time we went on a lunch or dinner date...it's little things like that, that make all the difference! & Even though I shouldn't do this,I silently judge obese people in the grocery store when I see them with all these sugary,fatty foods in their carts.I was in the dollar tree the other day & I was behind this over weight man who had 4 sodas & 4 snickers bars in the checkout. :ld:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tired of all of these statistics focusing on black people. OK so black people are terrible cause their women are fat? Who gives a fukk? But at the same time I don't believe that 8/10 black women are fat.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Yes. They are

ri0DVVw.jpg

Who's stats are these and would they be considered anywhere near overweight :jbhmm:
Yea when I gained muscle my doc told me I was overweight. NOT FAT but overweight. There's a difference and people not knowing.

If you aren't a certain weight for your height, you're deemed over weight. It lacks context and, therefore, isn't applicable to some people.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
"Yeah man those are CAC measurements all 82% of our queens would be fit and thick under our own definition" -Coli nikka

:usure:

Can we be real here for a minute though? Yes I'm well aware that having a natural thick figure can make scales like these seem silly and off. That doesn't explain 82% though. Most women, black women included, aren't walking around with double D's, fat ass, wide hips, thin waist, they are the exception not the rule. And though we have more of that than other ethnicities its damn sure not 82% :usure:. For some of y'all claiming to be black and hate CAC measurements, y'all acting like a lot of the black women in your own family don't clearly fit into this statistic. I love them, but a lot of women in my family damn sure do.

Status
Not open for further replies.