Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's not the premise of the article though. That's just the premise that he hid behind. He contradicts that premise by advocating for black feminists who have started an entire ideology on the strength of being pro their gender. If you're going to go on a crusade chastising blacks for perpetuating a gender divide black feminists would be first on the list. They're in cahoots with white racist liberals though, so you get bullshyt propaganda like this posted in mainstream news outlets. Black men ain't shyt, is the real premise of the article. It's that old trick where you get a c00n or sellout of a specific demographic to say things that people against that demographic want to say and promote without actually saying it themselves.

This whole thing where people want to break their arms patting black women on the back for "defending" black men by showing up at protests and marches is tired too. In one breath they're whining about police brutality being seen as only a black male issue then the next breath they're acting like protesting against police brutality somehow just defends black men:heh:Shame on the article and the c00n who wrote it.
Yes, he did contradict himself.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obesity Rates & Trends Overview: The State of Obesity

:why::why::why: That's some pretty alarming numbers and before coli.com members come in using this as a place to diss black women :comeon::comeon:, got to remember that this probably includes moms, sisters, grandmas aunts, friends

I know a lot of my fam/home girls love the gym :feedme: but there is another set :scust::scust: straight eating utter crap.

Black people getting destroyed left right and center :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This thread has been done several times

• "More than 6 percent of adults were severely obese (body mass index (BMI) of 40 or higher)."
BMI is a terrible way to classify what's a healthy weight and what isn't, especially for black people and women for several reasons

Yea most people in western countries are overweight, we know this

Negged

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Mdo0CGdLmAKru.gif

We Know Sir… but thanks for reiterating it….

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Most athletes are considered overweight. :yeshrug:

I'm "obese" and I hover around 10-12% bodyfat

I've done maybe 1000s of BMIs over the past decade

I done extensive research and school projects on the topic

Bodyfat testing is the only way to to legitimately determine if someone is over weight and even that isn't that reliable or accurate and is too all of the place with the testing methods that don't account for different people's body as far as fat distribution

Common sense would tell a nikka that 8/10 black women walking around aren't fat, even tho the number is high it isn't nearly that bad.

Idiots really heavily on numbers without crititical thinking skills or experience in the field pertaining to what the stats are accounting for. Numbers have some truth but are not definitive and don't tell the entire story

That's why white supremacist can never be taken seriously because that's their entire argument. And also that's why some of these posters can't be taken seriously because the only argument than can bring up is numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.