Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario

Banned
Daps
I'm "obese" and I hover around 10-12% bodyfat

I've done maybe 1000s of BMIs over the past decade

I done extensive research and school projects on the topic

Bodyfat testing is the only way to to legitimately determine if someone is over weight and even that isn't that reliable or accurate and is too all of the place with the testing methods that don't account for different people's body as far as fat distribution

Common sense would tell a nikka that 8/10 black women walking around aren't fat, even tho the number is high it isn't nearly that bad.

Idiots really heavily on numbers without crititical thinking skills or experience in the field pertaining to what the stats are accounting for. Numbers have some truth but are not definitive and don't tell the entire story

That's why white supremacist can never be taken seriously because that's their entire argument. And also that's why some of these posters can't be taken seriously because the only argument than can bring up is numbers

I think a easier, but usually accurate, way to measure one's body fat is take their family genetics, race, frame, and body shape into consideration.

But people are stupid :manny:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think a easier, but usually accurate, way to measure one's body fat is take their family genetics, race, frame, and body shape into consideration.

But people are stupid :manny:

That takes more effort and resources plus it takes out of insurance companies pockets. The more "fat" people there are, the higher they can charge for insurance. So let's figure out why and who it would benefit to make everyone seem unhealthy irregardless of their actual health. Then let's figure out what and who are some of the biggest lobbyists in Washington and why. shyt isn't checkers

BMI testing is literally just your height and weight put into a calculator. People don't seem to conprehend how retarded that is

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Fat women really be expecting romance that's what's kills me.

Then a fat bytch will have the nerve to not be sickin dikk like every day.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Thick Women :blessed:
Cute Chubby girls :noah:
GcX2SrLU.jpg

pD4VEs3Y.jpg

PsmJ9k1d.jpg

66H2HyNO.jpg

:ohlawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.