Not open for further replies.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I'm not sure what the funniest part of this is:

a) the fact that isn't that important
b) the fact that this is what it took to make people was their hands of Chris Brown
c) the fact that people who presumably don't even have fake hair got offended
d) the fact that this is seen as an indictment of just black women, knowing that if other
women who wear weave took offense and tried to jump on this outrage wave their
deposits would be rejected

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Anybody with an ounce of social awareness can see he is slighting black women, hell he is slighting all women in general.

There are people who can't grow hair from illnesses and such and wear wigs. This song is in bad taste.

Superstar
Daps
why is it a "reach" to say he was talking about bw, but the whole first page is full of male posters acting as if the line is about him being on the pro-natural hair train concerning bw?

there is a belief that full bw cannot grow hair.
there is a belief that bw with long hair is wearing a weave or mixed race.

chris brown is not exactly what i'd call pro-black when it doesn't directly benefit him
cbcolortweet550.jpg

lastly, you guys cannot tell a group you do not belong to what they are allowed to be upset about.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Don't even ask them how:mjpls:

Wasn't the black man that sparked the feminist movement. Cultures around the world dogging their women out and we are
bad for simply disliking the abuse of weave?:beli:
Not only that. Black men historically can give two shyts about a European beauty standard. We the reasons chicks are taking sideways pics on instagram, getting ass shots and all that. We the main ones promoting that shyt(and to some extent Hispanic men) Nobody has big uped black female beauty with no fukks given to status quo like black men

Daps
Reppin
East New York
If you don't see how this isn't an attack on black women you are just as naive as the white people who don't think racism exists.& Whether black women wear their natural hair or not, is not the issue here.This was another way to slight Black women.Yet again,another BLACK MALE artist showing the world how he views black women.His intention was not to encourage black women,it was to belittle them.

I don't see why your specifically making this a race issue. Why are you acting like its only black women who wear weaves? B*tches of all races wearing horse hair:heh:
90% of female celebrities wear weaves regardless of race.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not only that. Black men historically can give two shyts about a European beauty standard. We the reasons chicks are taking sideways pics on instagram, getting ass shots and all that. We the main ones promoting that shyt(and to some extent Hispanic men) Nobody has big uped black female beauty with no fukks given to status quo like black men
:salute:Im shocked nobody said this. Black American culture specifically has influenced every music genre, every culture in some form, to the point

hip hop has been adopted in some form or fashion by everybody. A lot of beautiful things come out of Africa, but Black America set the biggest trends for decades

now. The black man's love for black women and her beauty are exactly why these women are out here getting more afro-centric friendly looks.

This shyt certainly wasn't started by white men:heh:

This "Black men hate Black women" shyt:camby: Couldn't be further from the truth.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Song is trash, meaning it's going to row on me and i'll be bumping it heavy :shaq2:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I wish more of our sistas would stand up and stop dancing to shyt because it has a good beat. Personally, a man has to respect himself before I respect his opinion and a ho like Chris isnt getting respect around here. Im just saying,.make an example out of pencil dikk, Too many of us are too busy making excuses for these bums who are jealous and have alot of fears pertaining to us. Time to stop coddling/pacifying.
Dude has some serious issues with Black woman. Cant believe I had him as my Myspace layout :scust:

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
I wish more of our sistas would stand up and stop dancing to shyt because it has a good beat. Personally, a man has to respect himself before I respect his opinion and a ho like Chris isnt getting respect around here. Im just saying,.make an example out of pencil dikk, Too many of us are too busy making excuses for these bums who are jealous and have alot of fears pertaining to us. Time to stop coddling/pacifying.
Dude has some serious issues with Black woman. Cant believe I had him as my Myspace layout :scust:

aint no1 afraid of bw cut it out

bw are to easiest women on the planet to fukk tf is there a fear of

Status
Not open for further replies.