• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
How the fukk are you going to clown a dude feeling down on his luck by being a part of an unplanned pregnancy, and throwing accusations of him not being proud of being the father of a dark-skinned baby, then praise the white man about their "effort" of creating bonds outside of sex (knowing that the majority of the U.S. population in white....the same population that initiates 70% of divorces)???

:scust:Got damn, I do a lot of lurking, but your ridiculous posts over the last few hours makes me want to tell you something I've been wanting to get off of my chest for a while....

large.gif
down on his luck....please that guy is a degenerate and is contributes to the problem just like the girl who is having his child.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Fam... I like you as a poster, but you are putting the cart before the horse here.

You say you have identified the decline of the family importance in the black community... we need factors and reasons WHY other than "being black"
Until you discuss these factors, you are really not talking about anything at all, just 17 pages of nonsense :manny:

But as I said above, i'm out. You can try to get something real from @Yup if you want, but this feels like a waste of time to me.

So causeI singled out black I am blaming black people as a race? Mmm ok. Try again.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am more pride in my pink than a good many of these folks you are trying to cape for. @Deluuxe made a relevant point about other blacks imitating the degenerate portion of HipHop culture because of the cool factor. I can't speak for Nigeria but in Togo and Congo there's an increasing problem with young girls (outside of rape) being pregnant and no father being around. Has it reached the levels of other black cultures no....but is an increasing proble especially in the villages. So ya no...

like I said slave mentality.... only an illiterate or cac uses one African country to compare to another , Christ your'e brainwashed... you might as well compare France to the USA dummy...

idolise white relationships where a child puts his elderly parents in a retirement home rather than look after them... unheard of where Im from

you people are losers.... always referencing the next man... 'why cant we be like the white man, why cant we be like the Asians, the Jews/ mexicans"..

lost motherfukkers always trying to look up to someone else... you aint got any pride so stfu...

Ive never aspired to be like any other race other than black, you wanna keep on treating the white man like hes your demi-God go ahead....

just know that he wontrespect you for it

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Fam... I like you as a poster, but you are putting the cart before the horse here.

You say you have identified the decline of the family importance in the black community... we need factors and reasons WHY other than "being black"
Until you discuss these factors, you are really not talking about anything at all, just 17 pages of nonsense :manny:

But as I said above, i'm out. You can try to get something real from @Yup if you want, but this feels like a waste of time to me.

I'm not saying being black makes us pre-disposed to being bad parents or bad in relationships...lol

I'm saying family is the issue. Now...To build a family, you need to be good at relationships right?....I'm just saying it's something to this.

The simp phenomenon in my community, where treating a woman right is not looked at as cool...where hitting women is not shunned by your peers, where the women seek the man in the streets rather than the geek doing something in his life..

It's like....WHY?...we need to ask these questions..why?...I've seen it...a lot of posters have seen it with their own eyes. It's real.

I'm not concerned with other races...Just mine...I want solutions...I want a fix..

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'm not saying being black makes us pre-disposed to being bad parents or bad in relationships...lol

I'm saying family is the issue. Now...To build a family, you need to be good at relationships right?....I'm just saying it's something to this.

The simp phenomenon in my community, where treating a woman right is not looked at as cool...where hitting women is not shunned by your peers, where the women seek the man in the streets rather than the geek doing something in his life..

It's like....WHY?...we need to ask these questions..why?...I've seen it...a lot of posters have seen it with their own eyes. It's real.

I'm not concerned with other races...Just mine...I want solutions...I want a fix..
No one can post proof of me making such assertion.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

At the bolded, those are actually the first factors i've seen in this 18 page long thread.
Whether I agree with them (or I think they that they are exclusive to the black community) is another story, but I applaud for actually using factors in your argument.

Now, if someone were to continue this conversation with you, they can debate the factors and look at ways to fix them.

That's how you have a constructive discussion. That's all I was asking for from the jump

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I've been said that the OP isn't a black woman period. I guarantee its a white troll named Thad, but folks stay covering their ears despite the same poster has referred to black men as "monkeys."
The subtle trolling all of a sudden isn't so subtle now.
He uses every trick in the book, down to the excessive use of "our." Dude has been trolling.
I mean, mf'er just said black people need counseling. Who do you think he's insinuating to counsel them?
But like @blackestofpanthers said at the beginning of the thread, folks were caping for him.
I promise you OP couldn't produce a proof photo time stamped because the person in that avatar has no idea this place exist.
nikkas are being trolled supremely by the same "inherent" folks they talk about daily and are too stupid to realize it or do anything about it.
Yall formed like voltron and ran @Strawberry off real quick, tho. How ironic that the coli they've been cosigning her socially reclusive brother for over a year, tho.
:sas1:
You only show up to downtalk on people, I wonder when people will call you out on your shtick. Never known a doctor in training that has so much free time. :mjlol:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
At the bolded, those are actually the first factors i've seen in this 18 page long thread.
Whether I agree with them (or I think they that they are exclusive to the black community) is another story, but I applaud for actually using factors in your argument.

Now, if someone were to continue this conversation with you, they can debate the factors and look at ways to fix them.

That's how you have a constructive discussion. That's all I was asking for from the jump[/QUOTE]

The first page is what you deem constructive conversation.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Havent read the thread and wont but im wondering why threads like this that bash black ppl are allowed to stay in TLR while the positive ones that educate gets banished to The Root. Ive asked this multiple times. Strange:francis:

@ridedolo

Smfh this is crazy bruh. How is this thread not in the bushes :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.