• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Well if you are serious about having productive discussions in regards to this subject, perhaps it would benefit you to get counseling on proper and effective communication skills.

My communication skills on the coli are just fine. 60% of the people posting have no interest in productive discussion. They just come here troll and claim that they hate trolls.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Far too often, the message gets drowned out by the disdain for the messenger on here...

The message wasn't drowned out. It was questioned (as it should have been) with no valid response.
It's one thing to raise concern about issues in the mindset our community, its a completely different thing to claim that these issues are solely the result of us being black.

Anyone who subscribes to this level of reasoning needs to graduate from middle school.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do people assume that money can fix everything? I grew up around poor white/middle class whites/ poor asians/middle class asians. If you are values are not aligned not all the money in the world would change it.
Bc That's the root of the problem.

i do agree that resources, values, and information are equally important.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Never made that claim,,,I clearly stated that we need counselling. Where does genetic fault comes into play.

If whites said that most counsel against pedophilia because it is in higher occurrence community how many of te same poster would be dapping that ish up.
And I never said that you said that, but your argument does have that underlying subtext. It might not be what you're saying, but to others it reads that way, even if it doesn't read that way.

We do need counseling, I don't argue that point. But how would we go about implementing it, making it an acceptable practice? Who is going to be doing the counseling, because I believe that white folk (again, based on what you're saying, an assumption as to who would do the counseling because they are just oooooh sooooo perfect) are qualified enough, and by qualified, they may have PhDs and whatnot, but aren't qualified in the sense that they know the culture and group dynamics. When should this counseling start? What will this counseling consist of? Would this encourage more black people to not only seek counseling, but by giving back and getting their Bachelors and Masters in Psychology or Social Work or Marriage and Family Therapy in order to counsel their people? Trust me, I'm all for my people healing our wounds, because I see a lot of people that just need to cry into someone's shoulder, I'm talking about snot and can't breath type howling. But swatting at a hornet's continuously is just going to get your stung.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
bytches walking round here looking like this
precious06.jpg
got 2 inches of hair on they head talking bout "I'm 1/16th Indian:usure:"

Like bish:what:you grew up right around the corner from me yo daddy a dead beat ass nikka and yo momma look like Fantasia FOH:camby:

I don't know what kills me more, them or the slightly lightskin broads talking bout I'm 1/4th or 1/8th white so I'm Mixed:rudy: like every black person in America aint got some white in them down the line:camby:

Talkin bout you exotic and foreign but we went to elementary middle and high school together:camby:

Last edited:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Well, many of us (AAs) are, it isn't some big secret or exclusive community. With that said I know exactly what you mean.

Now try a down syndrome girl claiming Chinese though. :snoop::dwillhuh:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
And I never said that you said that, but your argument does have that underlying subtext. It might not be what you're saying, but to others it reads that way, even if it doesn't read that way.

We do need counseling, I don't argue that point. But how would we go about implementing it, making it an acceptable practice? Who is going to be doing the counseling, because I believe that white folk (again, based on what you're saying, an assumption as to who would do the counseling because they are just oooooh sooooo perfect) are qualified enough, and by qualified, they may have PhDs and whatnot, but aren't qualified in the sense that they know the culture and group dynamics. When should this counseling start? What will this counseling consist of? Would this encourage more black people to not only seek counseling, but by giving back and getting their Bachelors and Masters in Psychology or Social Work or Marriage and Family Therapy in order to counsel their people? Trust me, I'm all for my people healing our wounds, because I see a lot of people that just need to cry into someone's shoulder, I'm talking about snot and can't breath type howling. But swatting at a hornet's continuously is just going to get your stung.
I would never claim that they are better suited to counsel blacks...never. There are many black women in the sociology/psychology fields...there should be more academic and real life research and development on healing black families from generational dysfunction.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you cant provide proof than stop talking.

dude your'e a loser.... Im a Nigerian and proud, Divorce rates are low in my culture,

you obviously seem to be in awe of the white man because a loser like you actually seems to need proof that blacks are better than them at relationships...

you are always going to be a second class citizen because its abundantly clear that you have a slave mentality.... its people like you that are holding African Americans back....

why do you assume to speak on behalf of all of them just because your own situation is fukked up.... fix up and get some damn pride

Status
Not open for further replies.